𝐎𝐍𝐄 ★

JANELLE'S PERSPECTIVE!August 19, 2022

August 19, 2022

Janelle sat on her bed, with the book 'snitch' in her hand. Her soft brown eyes ran over the words on the pages before she was abruptly interrupted by a phone call.

She pulled her phone off the charger, seeing that it was her best friend may. She held the phone up to her ear as the girl on the opposite line immediately got to talking.

"Janelle!" May yelled into the phone slightly startling her. "Yes may" she said softly. "Do you know your my favorite person in the whole wide world?" Janelle could hear her smile through the phone.

"May what do you want?" A laugh left her two tone lips. May groaned through the phone signaling that she wanted something from the girl.

"Janelle can you please come with me tomorrow, please?" She said making Janelle internally groan.

"May-" the girl was cut off, "I know Janelle but please I promise it's going to be fun for the both of us." May said.

Janelle had a very strong feeling that she was lying. Every time she went with may she would always end up by herself or a someone's house she didn't know while she did her private business.

Janelle sighed, "May I don't know I have a lot of work to catch up on." Which was a complete lie.

"You know damn well you lying, if you don't wanna go just say that." She could feel her mug through the phone before she hung up abruptly.

Janelle sighed again to herself knowing that was the many ways she would guilt trip her.

And I know what your thinking. Why is she still friends with her?

May was a very complicated person. Her being complicated led up to her having no friends so Janelle was technically her only friend.

She felt sympathetic for May so she felt like she was obligated to stay friends with her.

Janelle looked down at her phone going to her and May's message thread.

Janelle 😘
ill go with you may but as soon as something
happens that i dont like, im gone.
read at 5:42 pm

May 🫁
See this is why you my bitch!
I promise you, your gonna have sm fun mh!!
Read at 5:45 pm

Janelle 😘 loved "I promise you, your gonna have sm fun mh!!"

Janelle put her phone back on the charger where it was previously, continuing her book, the events for the next day in the back of her mind.

ETHAN'S PERSPECTIVE!

Ethan or 'Notti' as most would call him sat in the living room of his shared apartment with his older brother, going through the same thing as everyday with his on and off girlfriend, Genevieve.

David or 'dd' walked into the living room, seeing his slightly younger brother in the living with a mug on his face as he tapped the screen of his phone.

"Damn nigga watchu got goin' on?" He said falling back on the couch next to him taking a peek at his screen, smacking his teeth and rolling his eyes.

"Really, you still arguing wit' this girl?" Dd said as he watch him turn his phone off sitting it in the spot opposite from him. "She doing too much bro." Notti mumbled ignoring the vibrations coming from his phone.

"You know something that would get yo' mind off it?" Dd said, a smirk emitting his face making Notti roll his eyes, "what this time?"

"You tryna go out with me tomorrow, this girl tryna link up and she bringing her friend." Dd said making Notti turn his full attention to his brother.

"Watchu mean?" He asked making dd roll his eyes at his dumbness.

"It's like a two man but youn get none" Dd said laughing at his own joke while Notti just side eyed him.

"What is we doing?" He asked in question. "Ion know probably go out and eat or sum like that, you down?" his brother said. Notti slowly nodded his head making dd smile before getting off the couch.

"Alright, I'm finna go to the block with ddot. Have fun with... that." He laughed pointing at his phone before walking to the front door leaving and shutting it behind him.

He shook his head at his antics with a smile before picking his phone up and looking at all the notifications he got, making the smile literally be pulled off of his face.

The events for the next day were wiped clean from his mind as he continued to argue with said girl.

This next day, would change everything; for everybody.

CHRISNEXTDOOR!
I'm gonna love this book Ik it.
I didn't put May on the cast cause she ain't gon be here for long.