𝐓𝐖𝐎 ★

JANELLE'S PERSPECTIVE!August 20, 2022

August 20, 2022

"JANELLE WHY AREN'T YOU READY?" May yelled bursting into the girls room. Janelle jumped slightly startled by the girl entrance.

"Wait what?" Janelle said removing herself from under the blanket she was oh so comfortable under.
May gave her a blank stare saying, "we're going out? Remember?"

The conversation from yesterday ran through the girls mind. She had completely forgot about it.

"Oh shoot yeah, my bad I'll get ready now." she said going to her restroom. May smiled, "good I already have an outfit for you." Janelle looked at her weirdly.

She brushed it off, going to the restroom and turning the shower on. She quickly washed up, stepping out of the shower putting a towel over her body and stepping out of the steaming restroom.

She quickly grabbed her clothes before going back to restroom to change.

Her outfit consisted of a pair of light washed jeans with big rips in the thighs, a cropped black long sleeve shirt.

She put on her undergarments before putting on her chosen outfit. She paired it with her black uggs. When she was done, it was now 2 pm.

She walked out her room into the living room seeing may as comfortable as ever. "I'm ready." She said grabbing the girls attention.

"Oh god finally" she said dramatically, getting off the couch. Janelle rolled her eyes grabbing her keys off the counter before they left out the house.

"Can I drive please, I wanna look good showing up for my man" May said sticking her tongue out slightly. Janelle quickly shook her head no. Her car was her prized possession.

May rolled her eyes nonetheless still getting in the passenger seat.

She put the address into the girls phone, making their way to the location that was unknown to janelle.

When they had arrived, it looked to be a small black owned restaurant. "When we get in here please don't embarrass me." May said rolling her eyes applying more lip gloss than needed.

A mug immediately graced janelle's face, "lord please, shut the hell up." Just because the girl was quiet didn't mean she didn't know how to defend herself.

May mumbled a quiet 'whatever' before they entered the place. She spotted the guy she was looking for, before walking to the table. To janelle's suprise, there were two people sitting at the table.

Both of them had curly hair, but one of theirs was more tamed then the others. They had the same skin tone, and beautiful smiles graced their faces as the conversated with one another; they looked like they could be brothers.

Janelle and may stopped and stood in front of their booth that they were in; may sporting a bright smile while Janelle had more of a softer one.

"Oh shit wassup y'all." The one with the wilder hair said standing up up in his seat walking closer to may. Janelle could tell this was the boy that may was talking about.