𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ★

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE!

notti had take a nap, wanting the time to go faster just so he could see janelle.

unfortunately though, he failed to set an alarm so had overslept. so here we are.

notti opened his eyes, slowly blinking to let them adjust to the light. he sat up particially and patted the bed for his phone.

picking it up, he checked the time which said 5:23 pm. his first thoughts were shit janelle!

taking his phone off of dnd immediately, he looked at the texts messages that janelle had sent him.

Notti quickly responded telling her that she could still come pick him up to which she almost immediately respond with okay, telling him she would be there in an hour so he could get ready

he immediately hopped out of bed, going to his closet to pick out in outfit.

he heard a ping goo off on his phone, to which he quite literally dived on the bed to get. Again it was janelle telling him to put on a wife beater and light washed jeans.

he shrugged, going into his closet, grabbing a white wife beater and his 'purple' jeans.

He didn't need to get in the shower thankfully since he had taken one before he fell asleep, he put on his outfit sliding on his white air forces to match.

he grabbed his phone off the bed and his charger, before grabbing a backpack and putting a couple of clothing items in it just in case he spent the night again.

he slung the bag over his shoulder, before stepping out of his room and walking downstairs.

just like he thought, all of his family including some oy members were in the living room watching a show that they were very invested in.

"damn when the hell y'all get here?" he said making everybody turn their heads toward them.

"nigga we been here, yo ass was just knocked out." dudey lo said making everyone including notti laugh.