𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ★

*wouldn't let me add the picture yall*

Vote and comment pls guys.
THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE!
THE NEXT DAY!

AS OF TODAY, it would be their first full day in Miami.

As soon as they stepped foot in Miami, drama was already being stirred by none other than raeginai.

Apon stepping off the plane, not only was she aggravating janelle and Notti, but she was aggravating the entire group

"dd come on it's just one thing, you got the money come on!" She nagged at him.

"Bro shut the fuck up he already said no!" ddot yelled, from the side.

After that, she stayed silent. Until they got to baggage claim.

As janelle was picking up her things, notti came behind her and grabbed them from her hands.

"Now you know, you ain't gotta carry everything that is put in my hands." She laughed as he smiled down at her.

"Who would I be if I didn't though baby?" He said as he stared at her eyes.

"You too-" she was cut off when Notti's body was bumped harshly into hers making her damn near fall into the baggage claim.

He ended up dropping the bags to the ground so they wouldn't crash against her legs.

"What the fuck." He voiced, turning around to see who pushed him into janelle.

To only see raeginai staring at the two with a side eye.

"Yo, I'm dead finna slap that nasty ass lace off ya head." He said, completely serious.

"DD! GET YA STANK ASS BITCH BEFORE I THROW HER ASS ACROSS THIS AIRPORT!" he yelled with no care as some people looked toward them.

"Chill come on." Janelle said as she picked up the bags and Notti grabbed them from her while still glaring at the girl.

" Janelle said as she picked up the bags and Notti grabbed them from her while still glaring at the girl