𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ★

ETHAN'S PERSPECTIVE!AUGUST 25, 2022

AUGUST 25, 2022

Notti sat awake in Genevieve bed, spooning her as she slept peacefully. Long story short, she ended up apologizing to him and here they were.

Ethan was in a loop with the girl and it happened every one - two weeks.

They would argue, she would apologize and manipulate him into getting back with her and they would end up in this exact same position.

Sad to say, this what Ethan was used to so he had grown accustomed to her ways.

But he had found himself thinking about other things.

It had been two days since the video. Two days since he had seen janelle.

But she never texted him. As he refreshed his messages so new numbers or text messages came up, seeing as it was only 10 in the morning.

Even though he knew he shouldn't have been thinking about her while he was laid up with his- situationship as some would call it.

But he couldn't help but feel some type of hurt. He thought about the girl since he had met her at the restaurant and he couldn't even get a text.

So he did the only thing that sounded rational at the moment.

He quietly removed himself from the bed, making sure not to wake Genevieve up before grabbing his phone and taking it with him to the bathroom.

He closed the bathroom door, locking it behind him before unlocking his phone with his Face ID.

He went to his call logs before clicking idris' contact. After a few ring Idris picked the phone up.

"What's the word?" Idris asked, sounding like he had just woken up.

"Aye can you give me janelle's address?"

LATER...

It was now 3 o'clock about to be 4 and Notti had just left Genevieve's home.

When he made it to his home, he unlocked the door and saw ddot, dd, and jay all sitting on the couch playing call of duty.

"Nigga where the hell was you?" Ddot said not tearing his eyes away from the screen for a second.

"Genevieve's." He said shortly. He was slightly embarrassed to say that he was still with her after all that went down between him.