𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ★

*there is gonna be a back and forth perspective changes so be ready for that, enjoy!*

JANELLE'S PERSPECTIVE!
NOVEMBER 22, 2022!

JANELLE SAT IN THE AIRPORT WITH A BLANK LOOK ON HER FACE. Today would be the day that she would be going back to New York.

With one leg across the other and her air pods blasting rod wave's 2018. She couldn't help but feel some disparity.

She put so much time and effort into that just for this to happen. All she could think was why me?

She was knocked out of her thoughts when she felt her mom tap her on her shoulder.

Marcei looked at her daughter in pity and confusion.

She knew she was sad and the random trip to Texas to meet her which was making it even more confusing.

"You sure you don't wanna tell me what's wrong baby?" Marcei asked and Janelle gave her a stiff smile and nodded her head.

Deciding not to push her limits, she ended the conversation there as they waited for their departure to be announced.

Once they were on the plane, Janelle sighed as she tried to get comfortable in the seat.

"Peanuts or beverages?" A flight attendant asked with a bright smile on her face. Janelle shook her head no and Marcei got a glass of Chardonnay.

Janelle shook her head at how bougie her mom was before looking over and pushing the window seal down and laying her head against it.

As the plane announced the take off, Janelle turned her air pods all the way up as Miguel's sure thing began to play.

She felt her breathing shallow as she instantly began to have flashbacks.

The two teenagers laid at the headboard of the bed. Notti was laid against Janelle's chest and Janelle was sat up against the headboard.

You could here music softly play in the background, as the two stayed engaged in their phones. Suddenly, you could hear the sound of notti's phone locking before he put it face down on the bed.

He turned around on his stomach, before putting his hands and Janelle's stomach and laying his head on top on them. He stared up at her as she was still staring at her phone with a smile on her face.

He smacked his teeth, snatching her phone out of her hand and looking at what she was smiling at.

It was a fan edit of the two, catching every time notti would just stare at her with a glint in his eyes. He began to re-watch edit, smiling at much he would just randomly stare at her.

"Don't- snatch my damn phone." She snatched in back before turning it off and putting it next to notti's.

"They definitely caught my ass." He laughed, putting turning his head now feeling his cheeks heat up.

"Aww it's okay I know you love me."  She said grabbing his cheeks and squeezing them  causing him to give her a glare as she laughed.