𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ★

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!SAME DAY!

SAME DAY!

NOTTI AND AMIR SPED THROUGH THE STREETS OF HARLEM, trying to get to the hospital as quickly as possible.

Amir held onto his seatbelt, looking at the road ahead in fear.

"Alright hold up slow down, I'm not ready to die." He said in panic looking at Notti.

"Who car this is?" Notti asked lookin  at the road still. Amir just threw the keys at him before he got in the passenger seat.

"Nigga it's mine, I brought it with my money slow down!" Amir yelled.

"Too late." He said before he swerved lanes and into the hospital parking lot while amir screamed like a girl.

He parked quickly, turning off the car and yanking the keys from the ignition before getting out the car with amir following his actions.

"Oh thank the lord, I thought I wasn't gone make it thank you Jesus!" He said before laying on the ground.

"Nigga getcho-" he cut his self off pulling him up from the ground, "dumbass up and let's go punk."

The two ran into the entrance of the hospital, stopping at the front desk startling the white woman.

"How may I help you handsome?" She asked looking directly at Notti.

"Um can I see janelle Anita please?" He asked, and the woman began typing into her computer.

"Um it says that she is said that she didn't want any visitors right now." She said.

"And did she walk down here and tell you that herself?" Amir asked and the lady shook her head.

"No, two young ladies that looked around your age aaid that. They said that they were her sisters." She said.

Notti and amir looked at each other in panic before looking back at the lady.

"Can you tell me what room she's in at least, please?" Notti begged.

"Okay, she is in room 346 on the 3rd floor." She didn't even get to go finish before the two ran off.

They got in the elevator, immediately pressing level three.

When it finally got to the third floor, amir and Notti ran to the room.

Without knocking or anything, they busted into the room almost immediately.