𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ★

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE!SEPTEMBER 10, 2022

SEPTEMBER 10, 2022

On this morning, notti was woken up by knocking on his room door.

"Get up ethan! Get ready for school!" Lucia shouted before her heard her walk away from his door.

He groaned to himself, grabbing his phone and checking the time. It read 5:38 am. Deciding to avoid his mom banging on his door again, he slowly but surely got out of his bed heading to the shower.

When he got out, he chose a calm fit for today. An essentials sweat suit with his plain white air force 1's. He brushed his hair out, putting it in a low ponytail before grabbing his things for school and walking out of the room.

Knowing dd wasn't up, he went to his room first. Opening the door slowly, he saw dd sprawled out on the bed obviously still knocked out.

He stood at the foot of his bed, yanking the thick duvet off of the older boy. He immediately popped up out of his sleep due to the coldness in the air.

"Get up, it's six thirty so you only got thirty minutes." Notti explained as dd just glared at him.

Notti left the room, going downstairs and to the kitchen where his mom and his nephew, amiri. he sat at the counter before going on his phone.

He debated whether not he should text janelle. He didn't, thinking it was too early.

"Where is your brother ethan?" lucia mumbled as soon as dd emerged from his room. He sat next to notti laying his head on the counter, falling back asleep quickly.

Lucia put a plate of breakfast in front of the two teens, slapping dd in the back of the head to wake him back up. He mugged the back of her head as she walked away to put her shoes on.

"I can't lie," dd paused, sighing, "I'm not tryna go today." he said picking up a piece of bacon and biting it.

Notti just shook his head with a smile on his face as he ate his breakfast. When they were done, they got in their mom's car and made their way to school.

When they got to school, they saw ddot waiting for them near the entrance with no one other than janelle. A smile came onto notti's face, he forgot that she said she went to this school.

They got out the car saying bye to their mom before walking toward ddot and janelle. As they got closer, they heard the two bickering.

"shut up before I light that silk press on fire." janelle said before spotting notti and dd walking toward the two.

When notti was in front of her, she wrapped her arms around his waist and him wrapping his arms around her neck. He slightly flailed his legs when she lifted him off the ground making her laugh.

"girl put me the fuck down." he sassed making her laugh harder before putting him back on the ground.

He attached his lips to hers in a short kiss, tasting the cherry lip gloss she had on. When they pulled away, she wiped the gloss off his lips causing him to smile.