𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ★

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!SAME DAY!

SAME DAY!

Notti hopped out of the passenger side, slinging his backpack over his shoulder before bending slightly and leaning his head into the car.

"Safety my heart." He dapped up jay, doing the same to the other two in the back before closing the door.

He waited until they pulled off, before he did a little happy dance as he walked toward the front door.

He knocked on the door with a large smile on his face, waiting for it to be open by one of the two ladies.

It was opened by Marcei as she greeted him with a warm smile and hug.

"She in her room, I made some orange chicken and friend rice for whenever y'all get hungry." She said.

Notti nodded, giving her a side hug before making his way up the stairs and to Janelle's room.

He knocked, not hearing an answer therefore he twisted the knob and pushed the door open.

When he walked in, he saw a lump in her sheets and he guessed that was her.

He dropped his bag by the door, closing it and locking it behind him.

He slipped his shoes, socks, and jeans off; playing them neatly near the bag.

He quietly walked over, lifting the sheets up and getting into bed behind her.

Feeling immediately comfort by his touch, she flipped over and laid her head on his chest and threw her leg over his torso.

Notti felt his heartbeat quicken as a soft smile appeared on his face.

He wrapped his arms around her, and he felt asleep right then and there; comforted by her presence.

"Notti get back I need to shower!" Janelle huffed.

She was currently off the ground, notti being the reason for. He picked her up as she was walking away and just held her up in the air.

"No, why you tryna leave me? You hate me or something?" He mumbled into her neck as he carried her back to the bed and laid her down.

He hopped behind her, pulling her close and cuddling into her body.

"You are a manipulative ass nigga." She laughed.