𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ★

Omg y'all please comment I really want yalls feedback.

THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE!
NOVEMBER 1, 2022

THE NEXT MORNING, the two laid fast asleep in janelle's room.

After their movie marathon, they had went to Janelle's room and immediately fell asleep.

Currently, it was around 10 in the morning and they were sleeping as if their lives depended on it.

Janelle was curled up into a ball, completely covered by the blanket and the only thing being heard from her was light snores.

Notti's head was out of the cover, a sparkly black satin bonnet covering his natural curls. Drool fell from his lips and onto the pillow.

His arm was wrapped around her torso, the other hand under his chin and his leg was thrown over her waist.

Notti was the first to wake, jolting out of his sleep and looking around in confusion.

He lifted his hand to his head before scratching his bonnet covered hair drowsily.

He smacked his lips a few times, blinking slowly before letting his head fall back onto the fluffy pillow.

He went back to sleep for a few minutes before he decided that it was time to get up for now.

He grabbed his phone of the dresser, turning it on and squinting at the brightness before turning it all the way down.

He scrolled through his do not disturb notifications, that were mostly instagram and a few of his homeboys texting him and telling him to come to the block cause he hasn't been in a while.

dd had also texted him saying, 'at like 2 sum come 2 the block, and bring my sister 😁'.

Notti rolled his eyes, forgetting that he did promise that they would be able to hang out with Janelle.

Since it was only 10 in the morning he turned his phone back off, shoving it under his pillow before cuddling closer to janelle.

After a few minutes, he was fast asleep back in her arms.

3 HOURS LATER - Janelle's house.

He felt his body being shaken out of his sleep. He pulled the covers from his head, glaring at the person with his eyes closed still.

"Um don't look at me like that before I pluck your eyeballs out." He heard the voice say, and he immediately picked it out as Janelle.