𝐒𝐈𝐗 ★

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!AUGUST 27, 2022

AUGUST 27, 2022

Notti slowly blinked his eyes, regaining his consciousness. Looking around the place in slight confusion.

He softly groaned before laying his head back onto the cushion. Hearing something above him softly let out an 'oomph' sound, he looked back up seeing janelle.

A soft smile spread across his face, remembering the events on the previous night.

They had went back to her house after they ate and they almost immediately crashed after watching an episode of riverdale.

Janelle was awake, and she was on her phone until Notti had laid his head on her.

"I'm sorry mama," he yawned stretching his body in the most dramatic way ever. Janelle laughed at how his knees bent in and how his eyes slightly rolled.

"You are so extra," she laughed before looking at the time on her phone, "come on we gotta get ready for school."

Notti groaned, slightly flailing his arms around saying, "I don't even wanna go."

"Well that sucks because your getting your ass up," janelle said making Notti raise his eyebrows.

"Who gon' make me?" He asked slightly tilting his head on a taunting way. Janelle sighed before running her hand through his hair making him relax in his spot.

Notti was caught by surprise when she pulled his hair, tilting his head down at an angle and falsely punching him.

"You gon' get yo ass up," she said between every punch while Notti just laughed lightly.

"Okay I'm gonna get up I promise," he said making janelle let go of his hair. "Good because I wanna stop by the deli on the way." She said with a smile.

Notti sighed depressingly trying to get her attention and saying, "I'm not gon' lie tho, I fake don't feel good." He mumbled leaning his head down trying not to laugh.

"You for real Notti?" Janelle said before tilting his head up and touching his forehead, cheek, and neck, "you do feel kinda warm."

"Yeah, I don't know it was probably something I ate last night," he said sadly making janelle pout above him.

"Call your mom," janelle said as Notti reached over and grabbed his phone from the night stand.

He unlocked his phone, going to his contacts and calling his mom who was under the contact "Mami 🤍".

Janelle took the phone from his hands before letting the phone ring.