𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ★

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!OCTOBER 25, 2022

OCTOBER 25, 2022

Notti sat in the same hospital chair that he has been sitting in for the last few days.

His face was raw and red from all the crying he had did previously, reliving the moments when the love of his life was shot in her chest.

PREVIOUSLY...

The only thing being heard through the place was the yells and screaming of teenagers.

But there was only one this that Notti could focus on.

There janelle laid, in her own pool of blood, coughing and choking on it. Notti was frozen in his place, wide eyes and all.

He was pulled from his thoughts when ddot began to yell in his ear. "Come on nigga, help her!" He shouted leaning over janelle.

Notti nodded quickly, sitting by janelle on the floor. Not caring if blood got on his clothes, he sat as close to her as possible and grabbed her hand in his.

"dd call the ambulance!" ddot said and dd did as told quickly.

Notti looked into janelle's eyes that were almost lifeless. Her once coffee brown eyes were lifeless now.

(A/N : smokin that janelle pack ts bouta punch 😮‍💨 LMFAOOOOO IM SORRY)

She looked at notti with a slight smile on her face as she notice a tear fall down his tan cheeks.

"They're here Notti come on!" dd said pulling him up by his shoulders and move him away from janelle so they could pick her up.

Notti weeped from the side as he watched them take janelle out on a stretcher.

"I don't wanna do this bro." Notti cried as they put a breathing mask on her face.

"We gotta go bro, call her mom." ddot said as the three of them walked out to the rental.

"I- I don't want to." Notti sniffled. He handed dd his phone as he dialed her moms number.

The phone rung and she answered in one ring. Just one.

"Hi handsome! How is it, is it fun? Are you guys having a good time?" She asked and she had so much excitement in her voice.

"Miss Anita." dd sighed. She pause for a slight second, confused why she was hearing dd.

"Oh dd? Where's Ethan and janelle?" She questioned.