𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ★

*play the song whenever you want lame ahh girl*

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!
OCTOBER 22, 2022

Today was the day.

I haven't seen janelle since we had our fittings and I didn't really like that but whatever.

I would be going over there in a little while so we could get ready and her mom was having a send off.

So everyone would be there like the last time.

But I could care less. I was so excited and nervous and that didn't set a good feeling in my stomach. I felt like I was gonna throw up.

I was staring into space when my room door busted open. I lifted my head up slightly, seeing that it was dd, ddot, jay, and jstar.

"Nigga why is you not up?" dd asked looking at the blinged out watch on his wrist even though he couldn't tell the time.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. It's only 2 and I had to be at janelle's at 5.

"Nigga it's finna be 4:30, get up." Jay said pulling the covers off my body.

My jaw dropped. I didn't know it was that late.

I immediately hopped out of bed, putting on whatever. I figured I would shower at janelle's house.

A grabbed my backpack putting in some extra clothes and jewelry that would go with my suit.

My suit and shoes were over at janelle's house I really didn't worry about that.

I sound the backpack over my shoulder before grabbing my phone and charger before rushing down the stairs.

Everyone looked at me, disturbed by the stomping.

They looked me up and down before stifling their laughing.

"What? What's funny?" I asked and ddot pointed at my shoes before he bursted out laughing.

I looked down and sure enough my slides were on the wrong feet. I felt my cheeks slightly warm up as I switch them around.

"Shut up and come on bruh." I said being the first one to walk out the door.

Again there were two big ass sprinters in front of the house. Ion even know why they got them for real.

"Come on yall, we gotta go!" I yelled impatiently. These niggas was taking they sweet ass time like it wasn't already 4:45.

"Damn we gone get you to ya date in time chill." Jstar said patting me on my back and getting in the front seat.