𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ★

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!SAME DAY

SAME DAY.

Nahhh what? What the fuck is she doing here? I thought as I watched her sit in the back with her friends.

Let me explain.

She was the ex before Genevieve. She was actually the whole reason I got with Genevieve in the first place.

She cheated on me with who was her so called guy best friend. Yeah I fell for that trap.

I didn't really care for her anymore but I haven't seen her in a long time and it just shocked me. She ain't look bad or nun it's just that she ain't my type no more.

My type is janelle.

Anyway, I just shook my head and picked up my phone and texted janelle.

She was telling me how she also had a sub in her class too. I might just go over there after I get counted for attendance.

"Smut alert!" Jayden shouted and coughed after making everyone look at us, including the girls. His ass did that on purpose.

Out of my peripheral eye, I saw Tamara look directly at me.

They all started whispering before nodding to each other.

Soon, the sub called attendance and I took that as my que to leave but I was a little too delayed.

Tamara and her friends all got up from they seats and started walking over here.

"Oh my god, don't let them come over here I'm in the mood to punch a bitch." Jalen groaned, running his hands down his face.

As soon as he said that, they stopped right in front of our table.

"So you don't know how to speak now?" Tamara loud ass said. Here we go.

"Um, I don't know who you are." I lied looking her up and down weirdly. She rolled her eyes but regardlessly smiled.

"Not you going all Hollywood on me." She laughed, hitting my arm lightly. I made a stank face before wiping off my jacket and turning away from her.

"Anyway," I said side eyeing her, "I'm finna leave." I said picking my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Oh you finna go see your wife!" Jalen said dragging out the end.

"Wife? What wife?" Tamara said with panic in her voice. I swear I started laughing right then and there.

"Nigga what's so damn funny?" Jayden said laughing how hard I was laughing.