𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ★

-

NOTTI'S PERSPECTIVE!NOVEMBER 7, 2022

NOVEMBER 7, 2022

NOTTI WALKED THROUGH the hallways by himself, his mood gloomy today.

He was at school by himself because dd and ddot were skipping at keem and quan house.

And janelle had stayed home today.

Notti had spent the night at hers last night and he had woken up at around 3 and Janelle's breathing was irregular.

Her mom ended up taking her to the hospital and Notti went home.

He knew he was going right after he got out of school, but he was worried sick for the girl.

He was headed to the cafeteria so he could buy some snacks, when he was stopped.

"Hey notti." Tamera stood in front of him with a smirk.

At times like this I wish I could hit females he thought.

"What do you want tamera." He said dryly, stopping at the vending machine.

"I just wanted to say hi, is that a problem?" She giggled as she watched his every move.

"Yes it is, I don't fuck with you, my girl don't fuck with you so leave me alone." He said not paying her any attention.

"Speaking of, where is she?" Tamera looked around.

"Not here obviously dick." He muttered.

"No need to be so hostile ethan, I just wanted to tell you something." She said sounding fakely hurt.

"I don't wanna here shit from you, get away from me before I question my morals and punch the fuck outta you." He said.

She shook her head, softly smiling before she shrugged and walked away.

He went to sit at one of the booths that were empty, pulling out his phone and opening one of the Rice Krispies he bought.

He immediately went to his call log, ringing up janelle but she didn't answer.

He was started when a dude with locs slid into the booth into the seat across from him.

"You Notti night?" He asked and he slowly nodded in confusion.

"Okay good, I'm amir but that ain't what you need to be worried about right now." He said.

"What? Do I know you or something?" Notti asked. It was just like today wasn't a good day at all.