Chapter twelve

The ninth week for Remus and Selene, was a busy one. But, not because of anything new and wonderful that Nikolas has done. No, the week was filled with gossip about Hogwarts' newest couple.

The young couple even with the help of their friends to go unnoticed, were the subject of rumours and were stared at constantly.

However, in the tenth week, the gossips, rumours and stares decreased a lot. Even more because of the fact that Sophie Avery was now the in the middle of the circle of gossip. She had almost dropped her baby in the stairs. Everyone knew that she and Wood, as well as many other students, were not interested in the project, after all it was difficult and exhausting, but to get to the point of almost dropping the baby... Even if the baby wasn't real, it still caused a lot of talking.

At least with this near tragedy Remus and Selene were back to their normal routines.

Now the equivalent of 10 months old, Niko could stand by leaning on something and crawl around the flat, he was also starting to show signs of speech. For when he saw Remus or Selene, he would always babble 'ma' or 'da', implying that he already recognised them well.

"I can't believe he's almost talking already. This is so crazy, we are living a months long experience in just a few weeks." said Remus.

" I know. It's so weird to think that two weeks from now is going to be the last time we see him. I didn't think I would be so sad about it, but now just thinking that he really won't be with us anymore makes my heart squeeze." Selene said as she hugged the baby who was smiling and babbling to herself.

" He became a part of our lives so naturally, I forgot he wasn't real. I was literally planning how I was going to bring him home for Christmas. But, he won't even be here for Christmas anymore." the boy spoke sadly.

"Would you think me awful if I said I wished I could keep him? It's not ideal or even feasible for our situation, but if I could I would keep him," spoke the girl leaning her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. "I think I'm going crazy." she sighed.

" You and I are then. I think we're probably the only ones who have attached in that way. It's almost like we're a real family." Laughed the boy. " James thinks we are so much like a real family that he, Peter and Sirius, are betting that we will be the first of our friends to form a family. "

" Potter is an idiot! Is that a thing to bet on? I believe that even if we are the first, it won't happen so quickly. I refuse to have to stay home and take care of kids so soon!"

" You can work and I can take care of the house and family, I think I'd be a great househusband!" joked Remus.

" Honestly? I can see it! I can see you with a flowered apron waiting with dinner ready!" laughed the girl next to her boyfriend.

" Anyway, flowered apron or not, young family or not. I am happy that I am with you now. That I can talk and joke about our hypothetical future." said the boy smiling.

" Me too, I never imagined something like this would happen. But, I'm glad it did!" said Selene.

" Tell me, my beautiful Selene, what do you actually plan for your future?" asked Remus kissing her delicate fingers.

" To get my masters in potions and open my own apothecary. So I can work with what I like the most. Maybe try to do something wonderful, like finding a cure to something like lycanthropy."

" Really? Why?" said the boy surprised.

" Well, my dear boyfriend, do you remember when Lily said when I was a child I wanted to cure every sickness in the world? I know I won't find a cure for everything, but I can try, at least aliviate it. And seeing that the potions master that I want to tutor me is researching about lycanthropy, why not start there?"

Remus felt his heart warm to his girlfriends words. It made him feel really happy that she wanted to do something like this. Made him have more courage and hope to tell her about himself, he still wasn't ready to tell her about his problem, but now at least he knew that maybe she wouldn't mind his condition.

The rest of the weekend went like this, the two young men talking about what they would like to do with their futures, getting to know each other better and playing with each other. Enjoying the moments they had with Nikolas Sebastian.

.
.
.

.
.
.

sorry for any mistakes and i hope u guys like it!!