the idea of the end

Remus would tell all the truth about himself to Selene and she would have accepted him, obviously and commented on how she actually thought about it once or twice, but thought she was just seeing too much into things. Then, they would keep dating untill they graduated.
After graduation they were actually the first ones to get married. They got married in a small ceremony. They also started working and studying to be able to reach their goals.
Around two years later, Selene would be opening her apothecary and starting to dedicate herself fully to find a cure to lycanthropy. And Remus had started teaching in Hogwarts.
For years, they talked about their wishes for kids, especially to see Niko again. But first they worked hard to be financially stable. They bought a big house for themselves when they completed 5 years together. They were also around this same time the godparents of James and Lily second child, a baby boy who looked like Harry, their first child were a girl, who looked similar to Rose, but with James eyes.
A year later, Selene comes with a cure to lycanthropy. And with that Remus and her finally feel like they could start trying for children. Selene gets pregnant quite quickly, only five months of trying. The first pregnancy is a girl, they named her Eileen after her mother. When Eileen came, Remus decided to be a stay home dad, like they once talked about when they were just teens.
Two years later, Selene gets pregnant again and they get excited thinking about how this baby could be like Niko, but it's again, they welcome her just like her sister happily and name her Hope, after Remus' mother. The couple decided to to try for another child again for one last time, as two children were already a lot to handle. Four years later, ironically or not, in a full moon, a little boy is born into the Snape-Lupin family. With very familiar eyes and hair.
And this, little boy they debated if they should actually name him Nikolas, they have waited so much for this, and though he looked just like the baby they had years ago, he would be a different baby, so maybe he deserved a different name, but they still decided to give him Nikolas as a second name, to honor the name sake.
And eleven years later, when Alexander Nikolas Snape-Lupin went to Hogwarts, he was put on the same house as his mother, but it everything has changed since the time his mom went to school, being a Slytherin didn't mean anything anymore, just that he was a smart, cunning and ambitious boy as much as Eileen was a Ravenclaw or Hope was a Hufflepuff.

.
.

Sorry for not finishing it the way you guys deserved it and thank you for reading.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 ☆ [𝐫.𝐥𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐬.𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞] 🎉