Chapter 8

What Usher say? Love in this club.... that song will never not hit when it comes on. OG or remix. Both good and heavily inspired this chapter.

Audrey's POV

Clubbing. I want to go clubbing. It was the perfect plan for a Friday night. Why? I don't know why. Pebbles has been begging me to go out with her since she's out in some club every weekend. When we were younger—twenty to twenty-one probably, I use to love the club scene right along with Pebbles. We used to club hop Thursday through Sunday doing hoodrat things as she likes to say.

I got burnt out of the whole ordeal fairly quickly but Pebbles never did. But now, it sounds like a good idea. I guess a part of me just wanted to see Jonah's reaction to me in something other than my work clothes or jeans and a halter top. The way his hands slid around my waist after we ate at Yardbird, then the way he was caressing my thigh yesterday. He was driving me crazy and now I want to return the energy.

After Elijah's basketball game, me and Pebbles immediately got dressed for the club. I knew just the perfect spot to let loose tonight. Hush is an underground club in Miami that played mostly afrobeats and dancehall music where I can get my whine on instead of pretending to gang bang.

"You think this looks okay?" I ask stepping out of the closet in my two piece set.

I wore a strapless corset top with a lace up on both sides, and a short mini leather skirt with a simple one strap clear stilettos. Pebbles spun around from taking pictures in my mirror and gawked.

"Okay? Bitch you look good!" She exclaims running around me in circles. "It's giving body crazy, curvy wavy, big tittes little waist."

I snort taking in Pebbles red and white biker jacket with no bra, black flare skater skirt and leather boots that stopped right below her knees. She was stepping on necks tonight with her long, bone straight burgundy hair.

We spent another twenty minutes pregaming and taking pictures for social media before we actually left. It was a quarter after midnight when we arrived at Hush and Pebbles wasted no time heading straight to the bar and ordering four patron shots.

"No more, no more." I shook my head as my face twisted up after our third shot.

"What? You're tapping out already!" Pebbles teased over the music.

I rolled my eyes, the warmth from the patron practically sitting in my stomach. I wanted to have fun tonight, not get blacked out drunk. Before I could curse Pebbles out for taking so many shots the music transition from Move Ya Body by Nina Sky to No Letting Go by Wayne Wonder and I nearly lost it.

Reading my mind, Pebbles latched her arm into mine as we ran towards the center of the club where the speakers were the loudest.

"Take good care of me! Like its her duty, want you right by my side–night and daaayyy!" We sung to each other at the top of our lungs while twisting our hips.

We must've been dancing for three minutes straight throughout any song the DJ threw at us. It wasn't long before Pebbles spotted some people she knew and left me dancing to go speak. I didn't mind much because as the extroverted person she is, she always knew people wherever we went and I gotten use to it.

As I sung my heart out to Calm down by Kema, my phone flashed in my hand revealing a text. Jonah informing me that they made it in. Stepping down from the platform they had for the dance floor I made my way towards the bar. Almost immediately I noticed the top of Jonah's head navigating its way through the crowd. His dirty blonde hair short and brushed back. Tim was not far behind him with his dark hair combed over.