Chapter 30

🗣️ BBL DRIZZY BBL DRIZZAAAY 🗣️

🗣️ OVHOOOOO 🗣️

Carrying on...

Audrey's POV

                    "This is too much." I frown. "The chocolate takes it overboard. How do you eat this?"

"Well clearly I like chocolate," Jonah smirks licking his fingers. "And the messier the better."

I shake my head. "I can feel the diabetes in my blood just by looking at it."

Jonah laughs but continues to pick yet another piece of his chocolate fudge funnel cake with whip cream and strawberry filling. I've never been one to put extra toppings on my funnel cake but he basically swore by it being so good that it will change my life.

Which now I understand, change my life by giving me diabetes.

"I'll just stick to my plain." I mumble reaching across the table and grabbing a piece of Maleah's classic funnel cake.

"Basic." He coughs making me laugh.

"We have Italiano!" Tim announces in an awful accent as he and Hannah sit across from us with their fifth drink.

I squint my eyes at the frozen substance, "What is it?"

"It's a frozen sangria swirl." Hannah says as she takes one sip then frowns. "I don't really like frozen drinks, you can have it if you want."

She slid the cup across the table before me or Jonah could protest. Just as I reach for the cup, Maleah sticks her hand out.

"I'll take it."

"Nice try." I retort pushing her hand away.

"What? Isn't the legal age to drink in Italy eighteen anyway." She stated more than asked.

"Yeah but we aren't actually in Italy. And we are literally in the American part of the park to get these funnel cakes." Jonah points out making us laugh.

Maleah sticks her tongue out as I grin taking the drink and placing it in front of me.

"Hm, the line for Guardian of the Galaxy is getting longer. We should go." Elijah announced after taking a big chunk of a bite out of his turkey leg.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Elyse mugs.

"Exactly and let your food settle before getting on any rides." I retort.

"It'll digest while we're in line, let's goooo." He whines making me pout. I really didn't want to.

Today is our third and final day at Disney and to say I am all amusement park out is an understatement. I rode about five rides in Magic Kingdom yesterday before I realized I may have motion sickness. If I get flipped or jerked one more time my head might actually fall off.

"You guys go. I think your sister has had her fill of roller coasters." Jonah points out with a grin as he rubs my back. I send him a look silently thanking him as he chuckles.

"Okay, let's go." Maleah shots up wiping her hands clean.

"Text me when y'all get off!" I yell earning three thumbs up in response.

I smile softly realizing this may be Maleah's last few moments with the twins alone before she goes off to college. My smile dropping immediately recalling Maleah's declaration to not go to school. I've been so wrapped up in keeping "positive" energy on this trip as Jonah would say that we haven't spoken about it since we left. I can't believe she let the words of our stupid ass daddy put doubt in her.