Chapter 24

Audrey's POV

There are a few things that CP time doesn't apply to. Such as catching flights and doctor's appointments. Another thing I'm adding to that list is graduations. Maleah's graduation is scheduled to start at 1 o'clock, she's been at the school since 8 this morning. Meanwhile it is going on 12:45 and I still haven't left my house yet.

The plan for today was simple. Everyone wear all white, everyone meet at the arena, and everyone be on time. Why in my household we are 0-3. I had Elyse and Elijah outfits for the day hanging on their bedroom door, all they had to do was wake up and put it on. Except Elijah was up playing his game all night and decided to get a late night snack of peanut butter and pretzels. Being so into his game Elijah didn't even notice when he rushed back into the room and smeared peanut butter on his freshly dry cleaned polo shirt.

This actually would've been fine if he brought it to my attention when it first happened but no. Elijah only noticed forty-five minutes ago leaving me running around the house to find a clean white shirt in its replacement. Never mind the fact that Elijah hasn't done laundry in the past month so hardly anything was clean.

"Let's go!" I yelled while hopping towards the front door on one foot and sliding my heel on the other.

My dad and Jonah were already outside talking. This being the first time my dad got to formally meet Jonah and i've been too busy to know what the conversation is about. I only walk out to see them standing next to each other and facing the street with their arms crossed. From the looks of it my dad was laughing at whatever Jonah was saying.

"Daddy we're gonna ride with Jonah and you can follow behind." I retort rushing over to Jonah's truck while catching both their attention.

"Alright." My dad chuckles lightly while making his way over to his car.

"Well don't you look gorgeous." Jonah smirks giving me a once over at my thigh length loose fitting dress as he walks over opening my door.

Jonah looked just as handsome in his crisp white bottom down and white jeans. Who knew white was our color.

"Thank you. Can you drive quickly please?"

He chuckles and closes my door just to open Elyse's door directly behind me. Once me and the twins were in he jogged over to the driver side and started to reverse. We were now going on five minutes until official starting time.

"Audrey." Jonah says sternly while reaching over for my hand. "Calm down."

"I am calm."

"The opposite actually." Elyse chimed in from the backseat.

"Right you're acting like our last name starts with A. Maleah isn't gonna be called for another 2 hours probably."

I snapped my neck. "You don't get to say anything to me after this morning." I spat at Elijah looking at his half dry and half wrinkled shirt. I had to hand wash it and put it on quick dry.

Elyse snickers as Jonah grips and squeeze my knee. I bit back my smile since I wasn't actually mad at Elijah and if anything walking around in a semi damp shirt is punishment enough.

"So, I don't mean to toot my own horn–"

"But toot toot?" I teased.

"Can I get a beep beep?" Elyse adds making me laugh.

Jonah chuckles and shakes his head, "but I think Maleah's going to love my graduation present."

I raised my eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Is it a car?" Elyse butts in yet again. I furrowed my eyebrows as Jonah choked.