Chapter 9

Jonah's POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Tim snarls placing his hand over mine.

I look down seeing he wanted me to stop clicking my pen against the wooden table. I look over at him as he sent me the ugliest glare that I could laugh. He was irritated with me for sure but what's new?

We're in Las Vegas.

This trip was only supposed to last for a week and a half but we've been here for two weeks now. All because my father is hosting an convention for all of our shareholders and contributors throughout the years. Not only was this a praised ploy in attempt to get more money out of them for future endeavors but it's also a huge business opportunity that we're trying to bind.

My sister managed to get ahold of a few executives over at Walt Disney in hopes of possibly opening a resort of our own on Disney property. It's a huge deal and I'm proud of my sister for starting the proposal, but for some reason my father is trying to put the job onto me.

When I don't even want to be here in the first place.

"Relax," I push Tim's hand off mine. "I'm thinking."

"Of what?" He shot back.

That's a loaded question. To be quite honest, I'm thinking of Audrey. Her hips, her smell, her lips and the way they taste. I fucking hate that the last night before our flight I didn't get to be with her in every way possible. Now I'm here, miles away from her with only a taste of what could've been.

It's torture.

Now when I close my eyes that's all I could see. The way her body moved with grace to the music, the way her hands ran up and down her frame–what a tease. Then I hear her. Her adorable ass snort, her delicate voice and that sexy moan when I squeezed her.

The feeling was still at my fingertips.

"Of what to say." I lied and Tim could totally tell.

He rolled his eyes. "Listen man, I'm only in this shit because you basically begged me to be your business partner. I was fine in Toronto, developing my app which you know but because you're my bro I agreed. But I refuse to go and make a fool out of myself because you don't want to give the presentation."

"You we're developing an app to watch porn and download it without being detected."

"Okay?" He shrugged, clearly not finding anything wrong with what I said.

I shook my head. "It's so much more you can do with that brain of yours."

It's true. Tim is the smartest guy I know, computers and programming was his thing. When we were in school, Tim was the type of guy that was a genius but didn't want anyone to know it. As if it's a crime to be smart. He graduated with the highest GPA in our class and received scholarships to Ivy League schools but played it off as if it was nothing.

Tim is smart but he doesn't have the drive to do or be anything. He rather spend his time with girls and parties. Which is why I basically forced him to be my business partner, so he doesn't practically waste his life away.

"You would know," he scoffs as if he read my mind. "You don't want to be here anymore than I do. I don't get why you won't just tell your dad that you want to cook. You could open up your own restaurant and still profit off the family business."

"Tim." I sighed. "It's not that simple."

"Yes it is." He says flatly. "You're a twenty-seven year old man. You're entitled to do what you want to do with your life."

I opened my mouth to defend my father's perspective for I don't know why when the hotel door swung open. My sister, Hannah, walking in with a folder in hand. She had her blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail as she wore a white dress with a blue blazer and heels.