Chapter 28

LEO WAS taking his precious time to strip her uniform off. She was being patient and let herself savour his passionate kisses. Her hands were locked in his neck. Bahagya itong lumayo sa kanya at nakangisi na tumitig sa kanya. Her half hooded eyes were begging him to continue kissing her.

Rayos loves his kisses. His touch. Everything that he does to her body.

"Easy, baby…" namamaos na sabi ni Leo.

"You're too slow!" reklamo niya.

The way Leo chuckled sent shivers down her spine. It was hoarse and surprisingly deep. As they aged, his voice became more manly.

He slowly pulled down her pants, he even pat her legs to move them, para tuluyan na itong mahubad. He left her underwear on. Marahas siyang suminghap nang pinadaan ni Leo ang daliri nito sa hita niya. Teasing her.

She's still wearing her top, hindi lang nakabutones. Showing off her sexy black brassiere and bare stomach. Hindi pa ito nakuntento. Leo pressed his forefinger in between her boobies and traced her cleavage.

"They're getting big?" mahina itong tumawa.

Rayos scoffed. "You're squeezing them too much?" She fired back.

His hand travelled on her back and slid his finger on the strap of her bra, in just one click, Leo successfully removed her brassiere. Rayos saw how he licked his bottom lip and stared at her breasts, appreciating how big they were now.

Leo leaned over and kissed her again on her lips. It was a hungry, mixed love kiss. He was biting and sucking her lower lip as his hand was now on her left breast. Kneading it as his fingers play with her small crown.

Rayos arched her back when a familiar pleasure assaulted her body. She was moaning inside his mouth. Leo licked her lips and pushed her tongue inside her mouth, deepening their shared kisses. Mas lalo na humigpit ang pagkakayapos niya kay Leo.

He flicked her tongue using his. She gasped for air when Leo sensually sucked her tongue. Bahagya siyang nagulat dahil doon. She was about to push him back but Leo's hand went to her back and didn't let her do what she planned. His chest pressed against her breasts. Her small crowns were a bit sensitive.

Rayos can't stop moaning as they rubbed against her boyfriend's chest.

Leo parted her legs using his feet. He gripped his shoulder when he pressed his knee on her jewel. Rubbing it casually.

"W-wait!" she stammered.

Ngumisi lang sa kanya si Leo. His kisses went to her cheek, mahina siyang natawa dahil nakikiliti siya sa maliit na halik nito. Naputol 'yon nang mapunta sa likod ng tainga niya ang mga labi ni Leo. He was sensually licking the back of her ear.

Rayos body burned more when she felt him licking and sucking where her earring was.

"Touch me now…" Rayos begged.

Leo's hand travelled down to her lower abdomen, until his fingers touched the garter of her underwear. Pulling it a little.

Naiinis niyang tinampal ang dibdib ni Leo. He just laughed at her and ripped her panties off. He slid his finger inside and that made her protest stop. He was just rubbing the lips of her womanhood at first and later on, pushed his finger inside her. Moved it fast and added one more when he felt her wetness.

Sumubsob ang mukha ni Rayos sa dibdib ni Leo. She was moaning as quiet as she could.

"Ahh," she moaned softly.

Leo was holding her back and gently caressing her as he mercilessly finger fucked her. Hindi tugma ang kilos nito.

She was breathing heavily as she felt her climax building within her. To her surprise, Leo pulled out his fingers and changed them with his own buddy.