Chapter 33

LEO'S FRIENDS handled the commotion he made right after their graduation ceremony. Everyone was having and there's her boyfriend, punching someone. They're having a celebration outside and a family meeting inside their house.

Well, Leo's parents agreed to celebrate their special day together.

"Son, I am asking you! Bakit mo ginawa 'yon?" galit na tanong nito sa anak. His father was mad. This may be the first time he witnessed his son raising his fist to someone and it was full blown.

Maski siya ay nagulat dahil sa lakas ng pagkasuntok ni Leo sa lalaki.

Leo didn't answer his father. Nakayuko lang ito at salubong ang kilay na nakatingin sa kamay nito. The hand he used to punch Russel.

His mother was caressing Leo's back, it was her way to comfort her son. Habang ang Ate Pisces naman nito ay tahimik lang na nakatingin kay Leo. Analyzing her own brother.

"Why did you pull that kind of stunt right after the graduation? Paano kung bawiin nila 'yang mga nakuha mo ngayon?" His father continued.

Rayos bit her lower lip. She was actually thinking about it. Paano kung magreklamo ang lalaki na 'yon? Of course, she won't let that happen. If they need to use every connection they have, then she'll use them wisely and thoroughly.

"Leo!" His father yelled at him but Leo remained silent.

His silence made his father mad at him more. His mother sighed. Nilapitan nito ang asawa at ito naman ngayon ang kinakalma. Ate Pieces, on the other hand, mukha na itong problemado ngayon. Of all people, she knew her brother more.

Tahimik lang si Rayos sa tabi ng mga kapatid niya. Her brother's wife was outside and entertaining their visitors in their behalf.

Bahagya siyang siniko ni Vyrlle at pairap na tumingin sa Kuya nila. Umangat ang tingin niya sa kapatid nilang lalaki.

Jyrelle Vraxx Clemente was smirking as if he's proud of what Leo did.

"Stop smirking." Rayos hissed.

Lumingon sa kanya ang kapatid, "Sorry. Hindi ko mapigilan. I'm proud, baby."

Umingos siya sa kapatid.

He leaned in a little and whispered, "Ahh, mas gusto ko na siya ngayon."

Rayos let out a sarcastic laugh. Of course, he'll like him more. May ginawa ba naman ang boyfriend niya na ginagawa rin nito noon. Swinging his fist like there's no tomorrow, in comparison, Leo swung his and hit his target, in one swift move… his target almost lost his precious life.

"I'm guessing, Cay. Hindi na napigilan ni Leo." Vyrlle whispered, bahagya rin itong ngumiti sa kanya.

Nicha once said that they already warned that guy. Guess that warning was still not enough to scare him. What a brave guy… he must really like chasing death.

"What did you do to him?" mahina na tanong niya sa kambal. Takot na marinig ng kapatid nilang lalaki.

Vyrlle shrugged. "Nothing much. He pissed me off but my conscience—luckily—is still intact. I show him some mercy. Sana pala hindi na 'no?"

His father was still urging Leo to talk to him but still no response from him. Nag-uumpisa nang mag-alala si Rayos. It's like he's isolating himself to his own thoughts, hindi naririnig, rather… wala na itong pakialam sa kanila.

Hanggang sa mapagod ang tatay nito. Nagpaalam ang mga ito na lalabas muna para kumalma ang padre de pamilya ng mga ito.

Akmang lalapitan na niya si Leo nang pigilan siya ng mga kapatid niya. Jyrelle was gently holding her elbow, ganoon din ang kambal niya.