Chapter 4

Week One...

"Balls! Big fcuking hairy bollocks!"

Sarah swears vehemently, giving the anglegrinder she's wielding a disgusted look as it stutters to a stop in her hands.

"And there was us thinking you didn't like balls" Nicola jokes dryly, helping Nadine to carry the heavy paving slabs over to where Sarah's cutting them into shape.

"Oh ignore her, she just gets tetchy when her equipment fails, don't you?" the Irish girl teases Sarah.

The older blonde ditches the broken anglegrinder, making her way over to Nadine as she lays down the piece of concrete. Patting the Derry girl's bum Sarah gives it a firm squeeze before grabbing Nadine's hips and pulling her backside against her crotch.

"I've never had any complaints about my big tool from you before baby" she states huskily.

Nadine lets out a little half-aroused squeak as Nicola rolls her eyes skywards.

"It's like being on the set of some dodgy lezzie porno!" the redhead exclaims.

"You should know, you watch enough of them" Sarah quips in retaliation.

"What was it we caught you jerking off over last time Nic? Oh yeah...Lil' Gaping Lesbians" the blonde continues, grinning widely.

"All those hotties in school uniforms shagging each other with giant lollipops....mmm...tasty" she cackles as Nicola's face turns nearly as red as her hair.

"Fcuk off!" Nicola laughs, sticking two fingers up at Sarah.

"Bet you'd secretly love to do that to Diney...or have her do it to you!" she goads, winking at her two blonde friends.

Kimberley watches the builders' interaction intently from upstairs. Gazing through the partially open window she smiles at their jokes and banter, their carefree conversation clearly indicating their sexualities.

The two blondes, Nadine and Sarah, were obviously in a relationship together. The redhead, Nicola, single but sexually active if only with her own fingers. But what about Cheryl, the gorgeous mysterious brunette? She must be gay too surely...but did she have a partner?

'Stop it Kimba...you're heading for disaster...back off and assess the situation' the niggling voice in her head tells her.

It's at this point that Cheryl appears round the corner of the building clad simply in helmet, tatty jeans, workboots and a vest top. The Geordie's biceps are taut, the lightly toned musculature of her arms obvious as she supports the heavy hod of bricks on her shoulder. Her movements slow as she bends a little to set the hod down, her surprisingly full breasts straining against the tight fabric encasing them.

Kimberley gulps, running a tongue over her dry lips as she feels an all too familiar stirring between her legs. 'Bugger it', she thinks, 'to hell with backing off...this sh!t is on motherfcuker!'