Chapter 8

"I spy with my little eye something beginning with B" Nicola announces grinning at Cheryl as her friend raises her flask to her lips, draining it and setting it down.

"What?" the Geordie replies puzzled.

"Builder's bottom!" Nicola yells, licking her index finger and sticking it down the crevice between Cheryl's partially exposed buttocks.

"Ewww! Nic!"

The Geordie jumps up, laughing as she wrestles the young redhead down against the wooden planks, their bodies struggling against one another.

"You're gonna pay for that" Cheryl announces, pinning Nicola's arms down with one hand and tickling her sides with the other. The redhead squeals, thrashing about all she can with the older girl's body weight upon her.

"Chezza please!" she pants before the brunette relents, sliding her hand down onto her friend's hip as they catch their breath, their faces inches from each other's.

"You were always so ticklish" Cheryl lowers her voice, her eyes drifting down from Nicola's to her pale chest, the redhead's breasts rising and falling heavily.

"It was all I needed to do and you were putty in me hands" she continues huskily.

"I still am" Nicola whispers, hungrily covering Cheryl's lips with her own, the brunette's last bit of resolve broken down.

Upstairs Sarah and Nadine are snuggled up together, the Irish woman spooning the blonde, both snoring gently.

In the master bedroom it's a different matter as Kimberley tosses and turns, caught in the grip of a nightmare.

"Aaah!"

The Bradfordian's eyes shoot open and she scrabbles for the light switch.

"Bloody hell" she mumbles irritatedly, hauling herself out of bed as her bladder gives a twinge indicating that she needs to pee urgently.

Naked and still half-asleep Kimberley stumbles into the bathroom cursing as she stubs her toe on a cabinet. Plonking herself down on the toilet she lets out a little yawn, relieving herself and sleepily grabbing a fistful of loo roll.

"Mmm....just there"

"You like that huh?"

"Ohh...don't stop"

Kimberley rubs her eyes, unsure if she's imagining things. A second later another groan of pleasure drifts in through the open window.

"What the fcuk?!" she mutters, quickly wiping, flushing and rinsing her hands.

Returning to the bedroom the Bradfordian grabs a fluffy robe, shrugging it on along with some slippers before heading out onto the corridor, seeking out the source of the noise.

On the scaffolding Cheryl's jeans and vest top are discarded, boots kicked aside, the moonlight highlighting every curve of her naked body as she rides Nicola's hand, fingers circling her own swollen clit.

"More...I need more" the Geordie gasps, prompting the redhead to slide a fourth finger into her aching cunt.

Sitting up and putting her arm round Cheryl Nicola captures a nipple between her lips. She moves from one breast to the other, breathy moans escaping the brunette's mouth as her tongue works expertly.

"Fill me..." , Cheryl groans desirously, "...please"

Nicola kisses Cheryl fiercely as she slides her fist deep inside the Geordie's pussy knowing that, at this angle, it won't take long.

Partially hidden by shadows Kimberley clutches her dressing gown around her, unable to believe what she's seeing in front of her. Torn between intense arousal and gut-wrenching sickness the Bradfordian finds herself frozen in place watching Nicola giving her Cheryl the ultimate pleasure. Kimberley scratches her head. My Cheryl? Obviously not.

"Yes....unnhh...Kimberley!"

The Geordie cries out as she finally erupts, a huge climax tearing through her over-sensitized body. Waves of gratification flow from her centre outwards as she clutches a shocked Nicola tightly against her, aftershocks leaving her body.

Startled Kimberley steps forward out of the shadows, her mind racing. She said my name?! When she was cumming! What the fcuk?!

Cheryl pants hard, still overwhelmed by the feeling of Nicola's fist inside her as her eyes open and fix on the curvy figure not far away. Kimberley! Oh Sh!t!