It's been hard

Desiree- I pulled up to the driveway hoping he was sleeping but I guess not due to the fact there were 6 other cars in my driveway. I unlocked the door and seen niggas chillin & rolling up on my couches. I immediately got mad asf. "Hey Desiree" some random nigga said to me. Who the fuck are you and why are you muthafuckers ROLLING UP IN MY FUCKING LIVING ROOM ?! "Someone is in a bad mood". Was I fucking talking to you? Stay in ya place nigga! "Oooh , check" "Ion know who she was talking to tho". I stopped walking up the stairs....I was talking to you! I don't believe I stuttered nor mumbled. I went in my room to get ready for a shower & here comes this nigga.

Ty-Babe haha, chill out what's going on with you? "Get out of my face you're drunk, I can smell the liquor on your breath." What ? I haven't even been drinking babe. She made a straight face. "Soo ya just gonna lie to my face when I can smell it on your breath huh?" Alright I had a few drinks so what. "Get away from me I don't want to talk to you." I grabbed her arm. Baby come here I missed you. "I'm going to tell you this one more time..get off of me I don't want to talk to you." I let go and let her be.

Desiree- Nigga had me pissed off. Knows damn well niggas arent allowed in my motherfucking living room. I turned my beats pill on & the body by Wale came on. I heard the door open while I was in the shower & it was some bitch. UHM WTF EXCUSE ME ?! "Oh god ahha i'm so sorry." She left ..Now I was pissed off but I continued my shower & finally got out 30 mins later. I lotioned & put on a big T-Shirt & shorts & tried to go to sleep. Everyone downstairs was very loud. Once again , I began to get pissed off. I walked downstairs with a smile on my face & unplugged the stereo. Everyone ..thanks for coming but get the fuck out. "What? Yo Ty handle your bitch." Who the hell is this hoe talking to? I'm sorry babygirl repeat yourself for me. "I said ! Yo Ty handle your bitch." I jumped over the table and started beating her ass , I got so irritated I started to choke her & seen she was red & let go. Ty pulled me off. YOU GONNA FUCKING RESPECT ME IN MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE BITCH NOW LIKE I SAID EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE! Everyone ran out the door & I went in my room & closed & locked the door. *knock on door* "Baby let me in." No nigga go sleep downstairs. "Babee please." I SAID NO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! I heard him slide down to the floor on the door.

~Morning~
Desiree-I opened the door & Ty fell on the floor from leaning on the door. Michael..Michael..MICHAEL! "Huh?" Get in the bed. "Uh huh." He dragged himself into the bed. I went and washed up and he was fully awake when I came back. "Goodmorning babe." I didn't respond. "Baby i'm sorry." Whatever nigga go wash up & get dressed. "Where are we going?" Don't ask just get dressed.

-1 hour later-

Desiree- Finally lets go. We left the house & I locked up. "Ooh are we going to the fair ?" You sound like a little kid. Yea we are. We arrived and met up with Keisha & August. KEISSHA!!! "Baby giirl !!" I missed you omg. "What's good bro?" Michael & August dapped up. We paid to get in and looked for rides we wanted to get on. Ooh this one ! "The gollathal" "This shit sound demonic." Shut up Keisha haha. "AHHHHH WOOO, OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD." August you scream like a girl. "Aye imma G ight." "Ahhh fuck wit a real nigga!" Ty & August dapped up again. Then..everything started moving in slow motion. I heard gun shots & people started running. I felt as if I were in a dream and couldn't move fast enough. I seen blood on the ground in front of me. Who was shot?