Fight Night

Sorry I haven't been updating guys! I just been lazy lol. But time to get back on track again.

KEISHA

Aye, aye , ayee. We were at the club turning up. Desiree was twerking like never before. Once you slid a drink up in her she'll dance like she's never danced before. "Hey sexy." This guy walked up to Desiree as I stood by. "Uhm no sorry." "C'mon ma! Twerk on a nigga." Listen boy she has a boyfriend! Now leave. "Bitch who was fucking talking to you? Fuck outta hea." He walked by n pushed me. I pushed his ass back and he spilled his drink. " OH YOU GOT BALLS HUH." All I remember is seeing Desiree getting picked up and throwing martini glasses. I woke up in the guest room at Desirees house. I seen August loading up his gun. Woah where are you going with that? "To shoot the niggas who knocked you off your feet." I fell? "Yup. Your ass always tryna fight somebody Keisha haha. How were you going to fight with heels on? "I don't know. That nigga pushed me and Desiree was throwing martini glasses at him thats all I remember. "Well he pushed you and you hit your head." I laughed at myself. "But you good baby girl?." Im always good aren't I? Come here. I started to kiss him."As much as I want to i'm on a tight schedule. I love you." I sat there with my mouth open. Did he just do that. "Girl whats wrong with you? Close your mouth." August just denied my punani. "Bruh! Hahaha. What you mean?" We were kissing as usual and then he said he was on a tight schedule and left like really. "Oots." Hmph. "Well im gonna go take a nap. Wake if you need me." Kay boo.

TY

DESIREE!!!!! DESIREE! "WHAT?" Baby im hungry. "You woke me up cuz your hungry? Boy if you don't get the hell outta my face." BABE IM HUNGRY!!! "GO COOK!" YOU COOK! "IM SLEEP NIGGA!" But your talking though. C'mon! "UGH YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING MICHAEL!" She got up and went downstairs and went in the fridge. I followed her. What are you making? "Oh my god Michael get out until its done." What are you making? "You keep bothering me I won't be making shit." Fine i'll be quiet. "No get out of the kitchen." No. "GET OUT." What's wrong with you grumpy? "Uhm cuz you know to leave me al"---*POP POP POP* "AHH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" GO GET YOUR GUNS NOW!!!!