It's fine

KEISHA

Desiree had called me and told me that her and Ty had made up. Thank god because only lord knows what she was going to do to him. That bitch is crazy. When I say crazy I mean it. Haha. Tonight August and I were going out to eat to be all romantic like all couples were..until I got a text.

AUGUST~ Hey baby. Uhm about tonight..I have to cancel.

KEISHA~ Why?

AUGUST~ I have some business to handle tonight that I forgot about. I'm sorry ma.

KEISHA~ Ha. Its whatever. Go on about your business, it doesn't bother me at all that we haven't been spending time together like we should or even use to. Bye

AUGUST~ Baby, don't act like that. Im sorry I'll make it up to you.

KEISHA~ Nigga you've said that the last 3 times you cancelled fuck it! Don't make anymore arrangements. I'm fine, your "business" is more important

AUGUST~ Cut that shit out yo

READ:4:24pm

Ugh he made me so mad at times. I just took a shower and laid down and watch Love And Hip Hop Atlanta. Then I got a call from Desiree.

DESIREE- Hey, what are you up to?

KEISHA- Nothing just watching tv. Why you sound like that? You've been cancelled on too?

DESIREE- That's exactly what happened. Ahh let's go out tonight. Im not letting them ruin our Friday night.

KEISHA- Out where though?

DESIREE- Club,get dressed I'll be there in a hour.

KEISHA- Kay bye.

DESIREE- Bye.

DESIREE

Ahh let's see what im going to wear. I don't want to look to flashy. I pulled out a pair of ripped jeans with little studs on them, put on a crop top and my heels with studs on the back. I put on my stud earrings, leather jacket and took the red Mercedes to get Keisha. Within ten minutes I was at her house. She got in the car. You look cute. "Thanks boo, so do you." Thank ya thank ya. On our way there we were singing. Having a great time. I loved my best friend.