End him

DESIREE

This was my last weekend until I had to go back to school. Ugh great. I hopped in my white Range Rover. I haven't drove it in awhile. As I was on my way to work someone called me from an unknown number.

Desiree- Hello?

Unknown- Do you love your man?

Desiree- Who the fuck is this?

Unknown- Answer my damn question.

Desiree- Yes.

Unknown- Then meet me at the texted address...or you really don't love him.

--

I pulled over to put the address in my GPS. I reached under my seat and pulled out the gun Ty had got me for emergencies. I don't trust these niggas. Can't trust no one!

--

Hello? Nobody answered. Hello??? I walked around and found a note on a table. "Meet me upstairs on the roof." I tucked the gun in the back of my pants n covered it with my shirt. "Hey. You made it. A little dressed up for this meeting aren't you?" I was on my way to work so can you hurry up. "I need you to deliver this package to a certain area at a certain time on a certain day." You have a lot of needs. I'm not part of ya trap shit you do it yourself. " You must not know. Once you claim a nigga thats in the trap, you become part of the team." Listen, I dont know how it worked with your girls but I ain't the one. I work for everything I have. And I always will. If I wanted to do what you niggas call trappin I would do it. I'll deliver this package cuz it's to save my mans ass but don't call me for anything else. "Aren't you a little rebel. Haha. You'll do whatever I say. Now put your hands up and tell me where Ty's stash is." I-I-I don't know. "Oh please. You guys live in the same house I know you know. Now tell me where in the house or I'll shoot you." I looked at the gun then him. Nigga didn't you hear what the fuck I said? I don't fucking know bitch. I pulled out my gun. Now if you shoot I shoot and we both die. Soo you give me the package and instructions or you die. Clearly your choice. "Here." Is this shit gonna blow? "Ha no just deliver it to penut." What kind of nick- never mind. Where to? "I'll text all that to you." I walked out backwards still holding up my gun. That nigga thought he was slick.