Mini me

Desiree- Graduation was last week & I am so proud of myself.

Keisha- CAN THIS THING HURRY UP I WANNA KNOW! "Shut up hoe let it take its time." Well I need to know. "Yea, yea ,yea you aint the only one."

Tyga- I just got home and hear Keisha & my baby yelling back and forth upstairs. Hey baby! "Heey." She put something in her back pocket. What are you hiding? I said with a smirk. "You cant see it yet." Why ? "Becausee babby just not yet geesh." "You so nosey Ty." Shut up Keisha. She rolled her eyes at me. They slipped downstairs and I heard Desiree scream. WHAT? Me & Keisha asked. "KEISHA COME HERE!!!!"

Keisha- Desiree over here screaming my name like someone is in the house. What lemme see girl! YAYY OMG IM SO HAPPY. "Bitch how you more excited than me and why are you more excited than me?" Girl I don't even know but lets eat. "No we gotta wait for my--" she was interrupted by August coming in the door. "Brother." Just in time baby. "Babeee! Come downstairs and eat!" When you gonna say sum? "Can I eat first? Dang."

Tyga- I really wanna know what my lady was keeping a secret from me, I was anxious to know. So as we were all eating I asked cuz why not? So babe what were you hiding earlier? Aug stopped eating his food then looked at me then her. Keisha and her starred at each other. "Tell him! " "Okay okay." She got out of her seat and sat on my lap and pulled something out of her pocket. "I'M PREGNANT!!" My mouth dropped. I had so many emotions going through me. "Hello?" I picked her up and swung her around in a tight squeeze! "Stop swinging her! Gonna shake the fetus!" The what Keisha?! "The baby nigga. "Congrats!!" "Thank you August!!"

Desiree- "Sooo how far along?" August said. Man I just found out today idk yet. "You right. YOO IMMA BE A UNCLE!" "Yeah Bro!" "Oh shit imma be a father!" Yea that's what happens when your pull out game is weak. We all laughed. "Aye quiet you love every little bit of if." "Ew can yall stop dang" then get out Keisha.  "I'm about to go home anyways." "Ight see yall later. C'mon Keisha" Give me a hug hoe!" She hugged me and rubbed my belly "See ya later nephew." And how you know it's a boy? "Cuz I know." I rolled my eyes and hugged August. See you guys later. I went upstairs & laid down.

Tyga- Sooo? "What?" You're not excited? "Of course I am. So excited that we have an appointment in the morning at 10:30."We're finally going to have our baby. "I know." She said with a smirk as she dosed off in my arms. I love you baby. "I love you more."

                                 NEXT DAY
Keisha- "Well Desiree. You're a month and a half along." I looked at the doctor shockingly. My cycle was two weeks late though. "In some cases, some women miss their cycles later in time or not at all." I looked at Tyga, standing by me cheesing. " I will send you all of your information of to do's and what not to do, meal plans and information like that okay." Okay thank you have a great day! "Same to you." "I love you so much baby." I looked him in his eyes, I love you too & connected his lips with mine."