The Bean

DESIREE

KEISHA HURRY THE FUCK UP! "I'M COMING BITCH." She got in the car. Finally. "Shut up." I laughed. Keisha wanted to get away from August so she is coming with me to Boston." Uh you still didn't tell me why we're going to Boston." Because Ty needs to rethink his shit and so do I. Like I need to call it off, but like I can't. Like my heart won't let me man. I love him way to much to let everything we have together just be tossed away. So I told him I was going away for the weekend to Boston." Oh that makes sense. But like Desiree you haven't had some in two weeks girl." OH MY GOD I KNOW. SHIT IS HARD AS FUCK. "Hahahaha." Like he'll be walking shirtless with his boxers on like ahh. "I know." Huh? "We had lunch the other day. He asked for advice then was like she hasn't asked for any in a week." Oh god haha.

KEISHA
"Ouch girl." Oops sorry. Me and Desiree were on the plane on our way to Boston to her hometown. I've been to Boston but I went for a day so this should be fun. "Kay so my best friend like waay before you. Yea we're staying at her house." Oh so u got another best friend? "Yup. Before your time girl." Haha well whats her name? "Unique." Hmm pretty. How long have you guys known each other? "Twelve years." Damn. "Haha I know." When I woke up we were at Logan Airport. Damn this shit is big. "So is LAX." True. "AHH UNIQUE." She ran up and gave this girl a hug. "Unique this is Keisha, Keisha this is Unique ahh. Hi. "Hey, wheres Michael?" Desiree and I looked at each other and laughed and Desiree went on and told the story.