Spoiled Brat

~2 Weeks Later~
Michael-I woke up to the smell of my baby making breakfast. It smelled so good. I went downstairs into the kitchen & popped up on her. Goodmorning. " Shit Michael!" She dropped the orange juice. Damn are you good? "Yea im fine." You need help. "N-no i'll clean it up just sit tight."

Desiree- I used paper towels to get up the juice then used the mop so the floor wouldn't be sticky. I've been so damn stressed out lately and I don't even know why. I went and sat across from Michael & ate breakfast. "Soo what are you going to do today?" Sit in this house and clean. "Can't you clean another day I wanna chill with my baby." Uhm no, you know I cant stand to walk around in a house that needs cleaning. Plus your laundry needs to be done so I hope you put em down the shoot so I can wash our clothes.

Michael- Her ass always gotta clean up something , needa learn how to sit tf down. "We need to move". What? For what. "Uh because we've had to many what shall we call it...home invasions, I want to move." Bu-"We're moving". Fine babe damn. So damn spoiled. "Actually I haven't been spoiled in two weeks." I followed her down to the basement. What do you mean? She shrugged her shoulders. " You know what I mean babe & it sucks because its been a two weeks and some days & I have to wait two more weeks." What are you talking about woman? She pointed down to her kitty and pouted. Oooooh. Why didn't u say anything. "Cuz ik your body is sore I just want you to heal in one piece so we can get back to the usual." All you had to do was let me know. I picked her up & put her on the edge of the washer and pulled her booty shorts down & started to eat. "Mmm" she began to pull at my shirt. "Moree". More? "Mhm" go upstairs & i'll meet you up there. She ran upstairs & I smacked her ass.

Desiree- This boy plays to much! I was waiting on him for twenty minutes. When he smelled his breakfast it didnt take him twenty minutes to bring his ass downstairs. Now I was mad so I watched tv. He finally came in. "See what had happen was" eh I don't wanna hear it. "Ooh? Okay" he turned the tv off & crawled under the covers & let his face meet with mine. "Give me a kiss." No , I buttoned my lips together. "Fine." He bit my neck & continuously sucked on it. He licked me all the way down to my belly button. Can you get to the part i've been waiting for please. "Learn to shut up sometimes Desiree damn." I laughed a bit & said make me. He dove in & I arched my back pushing him away. He pushed me back down on the bed & stroked. Each stroke got harder and faster. Dadddddy, ahhh. "Flip over!" I did as I was told and he wasted no time going in now at a faster pace making the headboard bang into the wall. I'm gonna cuuuuuum. "Go ahead!!" I felt all of the come release , I guess Michael cummed too cuz he laid down beside me out of breath. "Better?" A lot better. "Round two?" I looked at him shockingly. Of course. Once again we were at it but in the middle his phone rang. "Nah bro i'm in the middle of something" as he was still pounding my ass. "Ight give me like 2-3 hours. I told you i'm in the middle of something , that's the wait time. Ight one." He continued to pound me making me moan and groan until we both came. "I'm going to take a shower care to join?" I smirked at him and got my towel. We "showered" for about another 30 mins then got out and lotioned up. "Alright babe i'll see you later" he started to walk out the door & I followed. Noooo , what does later mean? I don't know a few hours maybe. Ugh why do you have to go why can't someone else go. "Babe you want this bread or not?"Boy thats all your money. "Well i'll put it this way. You want to move or not?" Sigh alright , be safe give me a kiss. I love you. " I love you too babe."

Michael-I loved her. A nigga in the trappin bidness aint supposed to be in love but fuck it , I love her. We're graduating in a few weeks & i'm so proud of her. I think imma throw her s party or sum. I got to the trap and there were hoes tryna talk to me but I ignored them. Why talk to them when I have Desiree? "Yoo Ty my nigga" ight so word round is there's going to be a raid this week...we goota clear this shit out but we cant keep any of it at our houses cuz obv they'll come thru. Your house is the only place this shit can go." SHIT! Wifey aint gonna be down wit it bro. "We have no choice bro." Fuck man. I put my hands on my head and thought for a minute. Ight yo , shes gonna fucking kill me. " Just put it in a place she doesnt go." Nigga that's also her house too & shes cleaning up today fuuuck. That shit scares me more than the raid. " Haha yo ass shook" No bull ight help me load this shit in my trunk. "Ight." As we were loading the drugs in my trunk someone came up behind us and said " Give me everything you have." But I recognized the voice , nigga stop playing & help me load this shit into my trunk. It was August. "Wooh where you taking this yo?" To the crib. "You know Desiree is bouta fuckin kill you bro." Nigga you don't think I know that? "I'm just saying." Shut up I know! Follow me to the crib

Keisha-
I'm bored lets go out -My Best Friend
Go out where?
Ummm Dave & Busters -My Best Friend
Kaay give me a hour😛
Ight , i'll be there in 30 mins -My Best Friend
I said give me a hour
Okay? & I said i'll be there in 30 mins-My Best Friend.

Desiree- I heard the front door unlock and seen it was Ty & August. "Where you goin?" Ty asked. Uhm out , i'm grown. "Out with who?" My best friend anymore questions? "Yea your location?" You askin to much see you later August. I gave Michael a kiss and headed out.