What a morning

KEISHA

I woke up to the smell of bacon and I think eggs. Mhm who was cooking it smelled good. I got up and walked passed Desirees room she was knocked out n spread out on the bed. I walked into the kitchen and seen Tyga doing the dishes and saw two plates of eggs,sausage, and biscuits on the counter. Ayye you cooked me some breakfast? Good looks. I was about to grab a piece of bacon and he smacked my hand. OW! "Not for you. For me and my girl." He walked out. STINGY
ASS I yelled. "I'd rather be stingy than ugly. Ask ya man to cook you something." Whateva.

DESIREE

"Babe. Babe. BABE!" HUH? "Wake the fuck up" okokok im up. "I made you some breakfast." Ooh thank you baby. Mhm this food was so good. My baby knew he could cook his ass off. But I cooked better. As soon as I was about to take another bite my door flew open. "BABE GET DOWN!" What the fuck was going on? I heard Keisha screaming downstairs and I heard a gun shot from downstairs. Oh my god please let that be August shooting at someone else. I ran and got under my bed. Michael and another skinny guy were fighting. I heard a gun click. Oh my god. Then the man fell on the floor and Michael was beating the shit out of him. The guy got up and had Tyga pinned against the wall. I started to cry and my body filled with anger. I could feel my face going red. The guy put the gun up to Michael. "Any last words? He said". I wasn't letting this shit happen. I thought real quick. I remembered every night when Michael slept over he'd put his gun in the nightstand. I reached for it and shot the man in the back. "Oh shit. YO AUGUST!!!." He looked at me and ran downstairs. I looked at the guy slowly dying on my floor looking at me.You broke into my house and tried to kill my boyfriend. The man I loved? Nigga ya bugging. I pointed the gun on his chest and shot him one more time. His body was still and his eyes stayed open. Michael, August and Keisha ran upstairs. "Oh my god. Keisha said. I stood over the man I had just killed.