Make up

TY

Baby i'm sorry i'll fix this. "NO MICHAEL! You can't I have to. Cuz your ass always have to do some dumb shit. I can't even go to Boston without worrying about someone fucking pulling me out a car or shooting at me. Now I have to worry about your stupid ass getting shot up. Ugh I regret meeting you that day. Don't say that. She smirked. "I regret meeting you that day. I should've fixed my car myself." She got out the car and went into the house. I got her bags and walked upstairs with her stuff. I was watching her change. "Thanks for bringing my stuff up. You can leave now." I sat on the bed. "No your bed is downstairs." Nah I think imma sleep up here tonight. "I don't think so." C'mon. Admit it. "Ha. Admit what?" You miss cuddling with me, you miss the sight of my face every morning and you definitely miss the D. "You're wrong. Can you go please. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep. "No."

DESIREE

C'mon Ty get out!! "No" ugh! Fine. I started to push Ty off of the bed, but he just wasn't moving. "Weak ass." Shut up and get out. "Nope. I'm sleeping right here in my spot." I stopped and starred at him. Fine. "What?" Fine. Stay right there. I got on the other side of the California king bed and turned the tv on. I could feel Ty starring at me. What are you looking at? "Something I'm bouta handle." Yea uh huh. I turned to the music channel and started reading my book Gone with the wind. "Ew this is what you do without me?" Look you're in here and i'm trying to read. So can you at least shut the fuck up. "Well excuse me." He started to crawl over to me like a little kid. Ugh. He tried to give me a kiss but I turned away. "Did you just dodge my kiss?" Yup. Can you move back over. "Babe listen." Mhm, I kept reading. I'm sorry. I've said sorry I don't know how many times. Like what else is there for me to do? I love you and i'm truly sorry. I'm a fly ass nigga and these hoes throw themselves at me and I can also be a dumb ass nigga and do what i'm not supposed to. Are you listening to me?" Mhm. I kept reading. "Pssh." Ty took my book and threw it across the room and pulled me further down the bed by my legs. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? "Making things right." He started to kiss my neck. Can you get off of me. "Nah." I'm not gonna lie. I did miss this. "You're going to forgive me tonight!" And if I don't? "That's not an option." He slid my thong off and slid his tongue in. I arched my back. Ahhhhh. I could feel his tongue going on a journey. M-m-mooree. He lifted his head up and wasted no time unbuckling his pants and went in. Ahhhh I screamed. He dove in a couple of more times and flipped me over. Fuuuckkk. Babbe im gonna cum. Mmmmmm "Go ahead." He kept going with a steady past then went even faster. He pulled out and bust.