Scared

TY

--A day later.

Babe where have you been? I've been texting you,calling you and you haven't returned anything. Hello? "What!" Where were you Desiree? "Out." Where? Are you cheating on me? She turned back quickly and looked at me with a mean look. OW! She slapped me! "Just because I don't answer my phone don't ever think i'd pull one of your nasty ass stunts and go cheat on you. How dare you even ask me that question. Ughh leave me alone." Uhm, it wasn't that deep and I was kidding. What the hell is wrong with you? "You! You're whats wrong with me ahh." She went in the bathroom and slammed the door behind her. Ok then. I paused. Are you on your period? "NO! I'M NOT. THATS THE PROBLEM IM FUCKING LATE NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" I didn't know how to react. Was she pregnant with my son or daughter? Babe can you open up the door please. "Leave me alone." I went downstairs to get the bathroom key n opened the door. She was sitting on the floor in the corner. C'mon get up. "No Ty. What if i'm pregnant? I'm still in school and I don't even know if your ass is still snooping around with these hoes." Listen Desiree! I'm done with them. I told you that. "Yea then you went back to them." She started to cry. Listen, pregnant or not I will always be here for you. How late are you? "Two weeks." I wiped her tears and pulled her into a tight hug.