Chill

KEISHA

We pulled up in Desiree's driveway. I thought we were going to get something to eat? "Yeah, but I realized I left my wallet out so im just going to cook." YAAS. This girl knew she could cook her ass off. I don't know how she did it but everything was always so good and tender, juicy. Mhm I felt my mouth water haha. What are you cooking? "Cajun chicken and shrimp pasta." Omg Desiree you gettin me excited to eat man. "Mad fat." "Yo man you talk to much shut up for a little bit" said Tyga jokingly. Shut up nigga for I give you these hands, I threw a pillow at him. "AYE! Don't be fucking up my living room ight shit." Oh please ! "So wassup im right here."Desiree was so silly. "Square up bro." She got into a fighting stance. We always play fought. This girl was my best friend. You gotta love her.

MICHAEL

I smelled the peppers and chicken steaming I went in the kitchen. It smells good babe. I put my hands around her waist and kissed her neck. I try,I try haha. Hey this is my first meal you made for me. "Oh shit it is. Well just to let you know I dont want to brag or anything but I can cook really good." Is that Right? "Yes,it is" She bit her lip and turned around and kissed me. I pulled away. You lucky you cooking. Always tryna tease a nigga. Wait till after we eat though. " And what are you going to do?" You'll see. "You won't." Did she just dare me? Welp thats it you've crossed the line. I picked her up and put her on the granite top counters. Her kisses were perfect. Mhm I loved her juicy lips. "Is th- ewww yall nasty asses kissing around the food and shit." Shut the fuck up Keisha hahaha.