Back

AUGUST

Aye did Desiree ever text you back? "Nah why." Cuz I was gonna text Keisha but if Desirees sleep so is Keisha. "Haha true." Ty unlocked the door to Desirees house and I locked it behind us. We walked into the living room they were slump! Like dayum. Keisha had her mouth all open and shit, Desirees hair was all over the place. There were wine glasses on the table and smirnoff bottles, and a bottle of ciroc. What kind of mixing were they doing? No wonder they were knocked out. "Yo im taking a picture of this, this shit is too funny." I picked Keisha up and brought her into the guest room and laid her on the California King sized bed. I took my shirt and pants off and got in the bed. I turned the tv on and watched some basketball. Keisha woke up and looked confused as hell. "How'd I get up here?" Haha I carried you up her. "Oh." She rested her head on my chest then got back up. Then she got off the bed and started walking to the bathroom and tripped. OH MY GOD! I was in tears. That shit was so funny. You ok babe? "Uh yea." Your fucked up right now. "No im not." I went and laid back down. She laid on top of me. Ahh shit. "Haha what." Im not stupid girl, you want it? "Want what?" She bit her bottom lip. That turned me on. You want daddy to put down on ya? "Hm yess" she started kissing my neck and went down and licked straight down my stomach. I flipped her on her back and pulled off her shorts and slowly pulled down her underwear. I ate her. "More." She asked for it so I gave it to her. I slid in and went to work. Damn I realized I was going to fast when I seen the headboard smashing into the wall. I pulled out and busted on the sheets. "Ooh Desiree is going to beat your ass. Better put all of this in the washer." I know. "What's got into you? You were going in really hard." I missed my baby thats all. "Mhm".

DESIREE

I woke up to hearing the bed being smashed into a wall. Really they are all the way down the hall and to the left. They were forcing it. Like I can hear them from my room. I woke up with a blur. Where the fuck was Michael at and how did I get in my bed. My door swung open. It was Ty. BABBYY! "Hey lady." I jumped off my bed and gave him a kiss. Ahh shit my head. "I knew that was coming. I seen all the liquor on the table downstairs. You and Keisha are some damn alcoholics ha." Nooo we were just having fun. He handed me a tylenol and water. He laid on the bed. Get out of my spot you know better. "Oh please." Fine then. I laid on him instead. We were talking about what we were going to do tomorrow but I drifted away and fell asleep.