What now?

Tyga

Ight we gotta get him up n out of here ight August?. Baby girl? She just sat on her bed leaning over with the gun in her hand starring at the body. Babe. "Hm yea?" You good? "Yea some guys just broke into my house to kill my brother n my boyfriend no big deal at all." I know this is a lot for you but I need you n Keisha to clean this spot up and leave no blood anywhere. "Ok." We have to get you guys out of here. Make it seem like nothing happened so when your mom comes home in a week everything looks the same. "Alright, just get this body out of my bedroom." Desiree and Keisha cleaned everything up in silence. Yo August none of us can stay here. Not for the week at least. "Ight what we finna do bruh?" We're gonna have to fly out to the penthouse in the Bahamas. That will be a nice trip for them. "Yea. Ight imma take Keisha home so she can get some clothes. We dapped up and him n Keisha were on their way. Babe where you at? "Im in the basement." She yelled back. Babe alright so we can't be here for at least a week. So I need you to pack some clothes and get your passport and we're going to fly out to the Bahamas. She looked at me like I had a thousand heads. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I can't just leave Michael. I have school ya know. A week is a lot of work to make up." Your ass is always worried about school. School, school, school. "Yeah im going to school so I don't have to end up in SITUATIONS LIKE THIS!" She stormed upstairs. I stood there for a moment n went up to her room where she was. She was throwing clothes in a luggage talking to herself. What's up with that ma? She stopped packing and looked at me. "You think I want to be in this situation?" YOU THINK I WANT TO BE IN THIS SITUATION?? HUH. IM THE ONE THEY'RE COMING FOR! ME NOT YOU. "First of all lower your fucking voice when you're talking to me, because you're not going to raise ya voice at me like im ya lil hoe got that?" I heard her Boston accent roll off her tongue. "Now yeah they are coming for you but niggas just broke into MY house where MY parents live nigga! What if they come back when my parents are home did you think of that? Is that what you and August went to do last night? Cause trouble? Cause you niggas clearly didn't think shit through all the way. When you fuck wit a nigga someone always comes back for revenge. Don't ever forget I have cousins and uncles im the streets but they would never get their family members involved. People that they loved..hell no." With that I sat on the bed quiet and waited for her to finish packing.