Dinner

DESIREE

Aawwee this is beautiful ba- Omg what was I doing I was about to say babe. Glad I caught myself."What were you about to say?" Me ? Oh nothing. "Im pretty sure you were about to call me babe" Naah we ain't on that level yet boy. "Mhm sure we aren't babe" What did you just say? "Did I stutter?" Oh you wanna get smart now huh? You grew some I see. "I been had these girl you don't know what your in for" Boy please haha. "Your table is this way" the young lady seated us "Here are your menus" So tell me about yourself Desiree. Well my favorite color is purple, Im from Boston,my birthday is January 22nd,I love pasta and seafood,Im going to college to study to be an ob/gyn, and im loaded with guap. Your turn. "Oh shawty played good you had to say your loaded with guap didn't you?" Yes I did just to let you know I have money to handle myself. "Oh excuse me then ha but I can take care of you ma" Is that right? "I never tell a lie. But my moms and pops split so i've been on my own,I dont want to go to college,I love a woman who can handle herself like yourself, and I have more guap than you!" Oh you think so? " I know so" interesting. "Are you guys ready to order your drinks? " Yes, we're ready to order everything well I am you know what you want Ty? "Yes" ok can I have a Shirley temple and the chicken alfredo pa- "Really a shirley temple add some shots up in there for her please" Will do sir. "I'll have the fettechuine pasta with grilled chicken." Ok may I see your menus please. "So why did you leave Boston?" My parents wanted to move somewhere with better climate. I didn't really mind except leaving my best friends back home but we all talk everyday. They're coming down next weekend. Why don't you want to go to college? "Lets just say I have a business of my own making more green than you can imagine" Ugh let me guess drug lord? "Shh keep that down girl I dont need everyone in my business. But what you don't approve of what I do?" Nah its not like that I cant control what you do because im not ya momma its just that my ex did the same thing and he got shot by one of his niggas who were supposed to be watching his back but niggas turn. "Damn. I'm sorry" Nah its ok. That was two years ago im good he was a cheater anyways. Cheated all the time but I always took him back because I always thought he would change but nope same results every time. "Wow, thats foul" Yeah I know. "Here are you guys drinks and food" Thank you.