Im out

Four weeks later..

DESIREE

It has been four weeks since the incident and im feeling a lot better. The Doctors would not let me go until I healed completely with no sore ness. I havent been out for a month goodness gracious. Great now I have to go to my parents house and grab all my stuff, because thats what I want to deal with today. I was waiting on Michael to come and get me." Ms.Jones." Yes? "Michael is here for you." Ok. Thank you. I was mad at Ty because he hadn't come to see me this entire week but he wanted to come pick me up from the hospital. Fake ass nigga. I got in the car and we pulled off.

TYGA

Hey baby, I missed you! "Ha is that why you didn't come see me all week?" I didn't know what to say. Uhm I had to handle business I'm sorry ma. "Blah, blah, blah." Aye cut that out. How bout we go celebrate that your ok. "What the hell is wrong with you?" What you mean? "You don't come see me for a week and I only talked to you on Monday to ask you to pick me up today and never heard from you again and now you want to celebrate because im fine? No. Take me to my moms so I can pack my stuff please thats what I want to do." Le-. "NO! Just please take me to get my shit Ty!" Thats not my name to you Desiree! "I don't care." She rolled her eyes. What the fuck was wrong with her. Yeah I dodged her calls but I had business to handle for some things.

DESIREE

I stormed in the house and put my stuff in suitcases and boxes. "Your going to regret this girl." Said Mrs. Jones. Mom please im not in the mood for any of this. I just want to pack my stuff and get the hell out of here. "Whatever. Just put the keys on the table when u exit my house." Will do. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. Within two hours later I was unloading my stuff into my new house with Michael. I was waiting for Keisha and August to come over. They wanted me to cook for them of course. Fat asses but I loved them.

KEISHA

What took you so damn long to open the door? "Im cooking your food bitch don't rush." I gave her a hug and we walked into the kitchen. August hugged Desiree and went up to Tyga mancave. So whats going on girly you seem a little tense. "Well I had to get my stuff from my parents. It went alright I wish she wasn't their to say anything to me though. Then Tyga wanted to go out and celebrate but the nigga has been dodging my texts and calls all week. And I havent seen him since last Sunday. So if I come at you sideways please forgive me." Hold up he didn't go to the hospital to see you all week? She stirred the sauce. "Yup all week. Not one time. Now he wants to be the good guy and play boyfriend again." Mhm thats odd. "Hell yea it is. I'll be back im going upstairs to get my phone." Ok.

AUGUST

What the fuck you mean you fucked her Tyga? "When Desiree was in the hospital I was bored and you were laid up with Keisha so I call Cole over and he had some girls over. One was real cute and she kept getting to close and shit and flirting. Then everyone left and I thought she left with the crowd but she was still there man. Then we were fucking. I couldn't take hearing Desirees voice or even text her so I didn't go see her at the hospital and dodged every call and text." Are you going to tell her? "I don't know man. I really don't."

DESIREE

I was about to open the door to Michaels room and I heard August say "What the fuck you mean you fucked her Tyga?" My heart immediately started to race. I kept listening. Once I heard Michael admit he fucked another bitch and said he didn't know if he was going to tell me I flew the door open. THATS WHY YOU WERE DODGING ME? YOU ARE SO FUCKING NASTY MICHAEL AND I CAN'T FUCKING STAND YOU. I ran towards him and started punching him in the face. "Aye chill out man chill out." Said August. I got up and knocked everything off his counter and dresser, grabbed my phone, gave him one more punch to the face and walked out and slammed the door. "What the fuck happened?" Said Keisha. "Baby wait i'm sorry." I was blurting out everything he was saying. He started running after me. Everything was now in a fade. I grabbed the keys to his red Mercedes. I ran out the front door with tears streaming down my face. I hopped in the car but as soon as I tried to close the car door Ty got a hold of it. Leave me the fuck alone. I shouted. "Im not letting you leave Desiree!" I kicked him in his balls. You don't want me to leave? So why'd you fuck that hoe huh? There was a silence. Thats what I thought. As soon as I finished my sentence a girl in red bottoms and leggings and a crop top got out of a Honda civic. Who the fuck is she . "Ah shit." "Hey Ty." The girl said. "Uh this is a bad time right now." Why? She asked. Does she not see me? I got out the car. How do you know him? "Oh we hung out the other night." You fucked him? "Thats none of your business bitch." Im his girl it is my business. Did you fuck him? "Yeah I did and." My right hand flew to her face. I was so mad. One of her shoes flew. I kept punching and punching. I've never been so hurt. I got in the car and sped off. I think I ran over her foot because she screamed. Keisha,August, and Michael were all texting me. I was so pissed I shut my phone off and drove to the beach.