two

"alison!" I loudly screamed as I jumped on her. I slung my arms and legs around her and squeezed her tight. "ive missed ya, babe" she said, hugging me back.

i got down from her and looked around the apartment. everything is how alison described it.

"I get master" I said, running to the master bed room. it was cleared out so I slammed my stuff down and locked the door.

I plastered an evil grin on my face as I unpacked my stuff into the dressers. "you little bitch" Alison yelled. I laughed at her and continued to pack.

A few minutes later, a few knocks we heard at my door. "who is it" I said, in a high pitched voice.

"your mom" a raspy voice responded. I laughed and opened the door to be found by Jack.

"my mom is back in New York"

"is she now?" he retorted, entering my room.

I nodded and closed to door behind him.

"I'll shout you to your room" I gestured. he just nodded and followed me out of the room.

there was a small hallway and four doors were located on each wall.

on one wall there were the two smaller, but decent size rooms, and then at the end was the bathroom. then there was the master, I had my own bathroom, luckily.

"just choose the one that isn't taken by alison" I said, pointing to the two doors. he nodded and trudged over to each room.

alison choose the one of the left and he was stuck with the one on the right.

alison approached me. "i have to go out later to get stuff for the house, wanna come?" she asked. "uh, i will order pizza and stay home" I laughed. she nodded and grabbed her purse, "well I'm leaving now, text me if you need anythin" she said, "okay, I will. love you"

"love you too" she beamed, walking out of the door.

I stomped my way up stairs and walked into jacks room. "hi" I said, plopping myself down on his bed. he raised his eyebrows and replied, "whatcha want"

"well, I don't really know you all that well and if your going to be staying here for a while, I feel the need to so I know that I'm not letting a severe cereal killer live with me" I joked. he laughed hardly and nodded.

"whatcha wanna know?" he asked. "everything"

"okay well uhm..i was born on BLANK BLANK in the year of BLANK..I had a good life as a child until I was eight. my mom died. then some other horrible things happened. I would get drunk and high all the time. I lost my virginity when I was 14. I was always a player until I meet this one girl, madison. I fell inlove with her when I was 16. I loved her with my everything, then one day when I was going to her house, I unlocked the door and blah. I went up to her room and saw her with one of my bestfriends. i got really mad and got into the hug fight with him" he said, taking a pause.

"I won't judge you" I whispered. "please don't"

"okay so uhm, after madison decided to step in and brake up the fight. so uhm" he said, taking another pause. his eyes became watery.

"you don't have to continue" I instantly said. "but I want to" he retorted. I just nodded and waited for him to continue.

"I accidentally hit madison. after that, I slapped her and just left her house" he quickly said. I was taken back by his words. i don't see this as a big deal, I find it disrespectful but he had a good reason.

"then after that night, I've never been the same. i started to drink and hook up with girls. my best friend, Jack Johnson. he's a really good person and I love him so much. not like the gay way. but I wouldn't be anywhere without him. even though i still fuck em and chuck em, he's yelled me become, me?" he said, referring it as a question.