nine

.jacks pov.

-

"are you looking for leigh?" she asked. my eyes widen. how the hell does she know about it.

"what?" i asked. "you know what im talking about. i saw the messages between you two" she spat. i looked at her like she had three heads.

"you know, you couldve just told me you had a girlfriend instead of lying to me about your feelings and asking me out. i wouldve appreciated that a whole lot better" she said, standing up and grabbing her plate.

"im done with your bullshit. you obviously have nothing to say for yourself, im done here. bye guys, see you at digi!" she exclaimed. she ran out of the lobby.

"your an idiot" alison mumbled. "and your an annoying little slut" i spat.

"you really wanna call me that? im sorry, but how am i one when your the one going from pussy to pussy!" she yelled. i looked at sammy and he was containing his laughter. "sammy?" i asked for help. he just glared at me. "johnson?" i asked again. he shook his head.

"whatever. fuck you all" i spat, standing up and running out of the room. i took the elevator back upstairs and went to kates room.

"im so stupid" i heard her say. i pressed my ear up to her door.

"robin. why did it happen to me?" she yelled. "i really loved him" she cried

loved.

i guess thats what i get for messing up.

-

.ONE MONTH LATER.

-

.kates pov.

-

one month. its been one hell of a month. but you know what? i cant sob over him forever? no. i cant. hes just a boy.. a stupid boy, that i love.

awh shit. kate, stop thinking like that.

i shook the thought away and stood up from my bed.

today was the day that im starting college. awesome.

i walked over to my closet and picked out a few clothing items.

light-wash ripped skinny jeans and a maroon t-shirt. i paired it with some brown riding boots.

i walked over to my bathroom and washed my face. i applied my normal makeup and brushed my hair out.

i left my hair naturally down, it looked decent today. what a surprise.

i grabbed my backpack and phone. i opened my door and walked down the hallway.

i looked at all the pictures that were hung up on the wall.

pictures of all of us. sammy, jack, alison, johnson and i.

i stopped at one picture of jack and i. i smiled, remembering that day.

he took me and alison to the park. it was raining and we went mudding. alison took and picture of us and we were kissing. i laughed at the memory.

"you really need to get over him. hes my boyfriend now" leigh said. unfortunately, jack hasnt moved out yet so the queen of whore island is at my house twenty four seven.

"gladly" i mumbled. "im gonna go get dressed now. need to show my man what he has" she spat. i laughed. "while your at it, might as well go back to your home on whore island"

she stood there with nothing to say as i laughed. "goodbye now" i said, waving her off.

"damn, kate" alison said, causing me to laugh. "the bitch deserved it" i mumbled.