twenty eight

I think I'm ending this book.... comment for a sequel
-
my backpack slung over my shoulder as I straightened up and knocked on the gray door that stood before me. "coming!" I heard faint yelling. tears were dripping from my cheeks to the door mat.

the door swung open and Alison's smile faded. "kate" she said. "I'm so sorry Alison. you were right when you said Jack was a bad mistake." I said, sobbing even harder.

"what's wrong" she asked, pulling me into a hug. "he cheated" I whispered into her ear. she hugged me tighter as the tears rushed out of my eyes.

"come in" she insisted. I nodded and followed her into her house. "I need to get out." I admitted, plopping down on her brown couch. her apartment was very nice. she moved out because we got into a huge fight about Jack and i. I now realized how dumb it was.

"yeah. well go to the club tonight. I need a hookup and you just need to get shitfaced" she laughed. I giggled. my phone buzzed so I took it out of my pocket.

gilinsky- I'm sorry I miss u babe

Kate- u don't have permission to call me that anymore. I don't fucking believe your sorry

gilinsky- I was thinking of u the whole time.

Kate- g8 to know that u were thinking about me during your fuck session. if u were thinking about me why didn't u stop!

gilinsky- I needed a fuck

Kate- you took the only innocents that I had! I would've fucked u.

gilinsky- ...

Kate- don't come near me. you better be out of my apartment by the time I get back tomorrow. we're done. never talk to me.

I let out a dragged breathe and tossed my head back. Jack and I were happy, we really were. but I guess the time has come to go our separate ways.

"we're going clubbing tonight" Alison chirped. I smiled, "do you have anything I can wear?" I asked. she was thinner than me, I had bigger boobs and hips yet we still fit into eachother clothes.

I followed her into her room. "can I just have a crop top? I don't wanna wear a dress" I stated. she nodded and instantly threw one at me.

I slipped my shirt off and pulled on the black and white stripped crop top.

FOUR HOURS LATER

I clutched onto the bottle of vodka that laid in my hand. "Let's dance!" I screamed to the boy who bought me the vodka.

I dragged him over to the dance floor. Dirty Dancing was playing and I hopefully was gonna get laid tonight. Even though I didn't catch Jack cheating on me, I am still devastated and heartbroken.

I started to roll my hips onto his area.

After a couple songs and getting even more drunk, the boy pulled me to the side. "Wanna get out of here?" He asked. "Yeah. Let's go". I said, following him out.

Here's to a new beginning. Goodbye Jack.