sixteen

a:n. THE DATE!!!

I got home from the mall and rushed to my room. it was 4:30 and I had untill 6 to get ready. I put away everything and threw all the plastic bags in the trash.

I walked into my bathroom and started the shower. I took off my clothes before stepping into the shower. I scrubbed my hair with a lavender scented shampoo and conditioner and lathered my body in a vanilla body wash.

I rinsed out my hair and rinsed off the soap on my body. I quickly shaved my legs and vagina because I don't want jack to see a hairy one.

a/n I didn't know how to word this *insert crying and laughing emojis*

"hurry up!" I heard Alison yell. I laughed and rinsed my body off. I turned the knob to the shower and the water stopped poring out of the spout.

I stepped out of the showier and dried myself off.

I tied a towel in my hair and one around my chest. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Alison sitting on my bed.

"I picked your outfit out now go change!" she said, throwing the clothing items at me. I rolled my eyes and made my way to my underwear drawer. I pulled out a red lace thong and a match lace bra.

Alison smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, walking into the bathroom. my eyes roamed over the clothes in my hand.

I unwrapped the towel from my chest and but my bra and underwear on. I then put on the black cropped top and some high waisted jean shorts that had little jewels on the pocket.

I put on a floral cardigan that had a few buttons on top. I then slipped on some black vans.

I gathered my purse out of closet and emptied it. Extra tampons, a phone charger, pens and a bunch of extra stuff came piling down.

I put everything I needed for tonight, in my purse. I put in extra condoms, my phone, wallet, charger, ect.

"Jack is here!" I heard Alison shout. I smiled and zipped my purse up. I walked out of my room and down the stairs to where Jack was standing.

He was wearing kaki shorts and a blue t-shirt. I'm so inlove with this boy. Just he look of him gives me butterflies.

His mouth gaped. I bounced down the last stair and hugged him. "Hey babe" I said, pecking his lips. "Hey baby, you ready?" he asked me. I nodded furiously, excited for our date.

He led me out the front door and down to his car. He opened the door for me, like a gentleman. "Oooh, gilinsky for the win" I grinned.

He smiled at me and close my door, once I got in. He jogged over to his side and opened the door. He sat down and arched his back, stuffing his hand in his pocket. He took out his key and placed it in the ignition, turning it slowly. the car boomed with a roar and he started to drive away.

-
HOURS LATER
-

"jack" I groaned, loosening my seatbelt. "yes, baby girl?" he said. I bit my lip and looked at him. "When are we gonna be there?" i asked. "soon" he smiled at me. I nodded and turned up the radio. Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato came on.

I started to sing softly to the lyrics. Jack started to sing along with me. We sang in perfect tune together.

I pulled my phone out and went on Twitter. Jack and I haven't made it official with the fans yet but we're making a video on it tomorrow.

@katewhite: I think it's time I told you guys.

I pressed send and the tweet went through. I got many replies very fast saying things like, what or wtf is happen.

Jack rested his hand on my thigh causing my breathe to hitch. "Jack" I breathed out as his hand made its way up my leg and to my area.

"Yes babe?" he asked. "Please stop" I whimpered as he started to rub me.

"Why?" he asked, his eyes still on the road. "Just stop" I said, moaning a little. He grinned and placed his hand atop of mine.

"We're here" he said, the car coming to a stop. I hadn't even realized that we had made it. I looked out the window to see a beautiful hotel.

"Woah" I said, my lips parting. "Do you like it?" he asked. "I love it. It's so beautiful and we haven't even been inside" I said. "Not as beautiful as you" he said, my face flushed and I looked down.

"Why did you bring me to a hotel though?" I asked. "Because, I want to fuck the shit out of you without Alison being there" he smirked. "Than what are we waiting for?" I eagerly said. He grinned and grabbed his keys and we both dashed out of the car.

He locked it before running into the hotel with me. We went up to the desk, "Hello. Welcome to the Tipton Hotel, how may I help you?" a girl asked. Hey, we're here to check in. reservations under Gilinsky." he said. The lady clicked a few things and nodded.

She pulled out two keys and handed them to us. "Room 2899. Floor 13. Have a nice stay at the Tipton Hotel" she smiled at us. We nodded quickly and took the cards from her hands.

We ran to the elevators and pressed the button. "Hurry up!" I yelled at it. "Someone's eager" he teased. "Shut up" I laughed.

"I love you" he said, as the elevator doors opened. "I love you too" I said, grabbing ahold of his hand.

-

SMUT NEXT CHAPTER!