six

it's been about three days since my date with jack and our admittance of our feelings to each other and I couldn't be any happier.

"hey babe?" jack asked. no, we aren't dating, yet.

"yes?" I said. "need help?" he asked. "noooo" I said.

I was filming a new video for my channel.

I haven't uploaded in so long and I felt bad.

I pressed the record button after I got everything situated.

I sat down and started to talk, Jack watching me.

"hey YouTube. I'm back. yeah, I know. it's been a while. I apologized but a lot of stuff has beer going on lately and I'm here to explain it." I said.

i motioned for Jack to come over here and sit next to me.

"so first things first. I moved the LA, California. I moved in with alison, she's been a lot of videos. and I also moved in with Jack" I said, jack putting his arm around my shoulders.

"people think we're dating.. we're not. we're just friends" I smiled. jack scoffed but still managed to put on a smile. "So I moved to LA..Im here for my future and I play on staying. I really like it here and the weather is pretty awesome." I laughed.

"second: im designing a clothing line! im beyond excited nd filled with joy. if you were to say that I would be here, in this very room, being the successful person that ive become, I wouldn't believe you. I cant even believe I made it this far. im not a person who naturally sticks to things, im more of the person who detaches themselves from you. but my youtube channel is here to stay." I said, clapping my hands.

"that made no sense" Jack laughed. I frowned and he poked my cheeks.

"so...big announcement. I'm going on tour! yeah it's not like magcon or anything but I'm goin on digi tour. im super excited to meet and see all of you guys. you guys should buy tickets. im going to be in a stand with the omaha squad and Alison! so you guys should buy tickets to meet the jacks, nate, sammy, alison and i. i know we're all excited." I said, smiling to myself.

jack kissed my cheek and said some other things.

"okay guys, that's it for this week. i honestly don't know when my next video will be up.... hopefully soon. anyways, I love you guys so much and I hoped you enjoyed this video" I smiled to the camera, before turning it off.

"we go on tour...." i mumbled to myself.

"you heard right baby girl" he whispered in my ear. he started to kiss my neck, "Jack, not now" I mumbled. i got up and took all of my equipment down and put it all away.

i was slammed into my bedroom door, causing it to shut. jack locked it and pushed me up against it, attaching his lips to mine.

"jump" he mumbled. i was confused, "wrap your legs around me" he forcefully said. "oh" I said, dragging out the 'h'.

I did as told and he slid me up the wall.

"i will not loose my virginity tonight, if that's what your looking for" I said to him, as he kissed my neck. he looked up to me, "that's not what I want from you"

"just saying"

he was going to open ha mouth and say something to me but I beat him to it. I smashed my lips onto his and shoved my you he into his mouth.

after five minutes, we pulled away, catching out breathe.

he finally opened his amazing but mouth and says, "your beautiful, baby girl. i love the way your body rocks when you walk, I love everything about you"

a.n this was short for a reason, cause it's a filler. bye