twenty one

Wow twenty one already :)) lots of smut so just skip this chapter if you want!
/-/
I pulled on jacks shirt roughly wanting it off, but also not wanting to stop kissing him. The only way to do that was to... Rip. The shirt ripped but neither of us cared. I simply ripped it the rest of the way and he shrugged it off still kissing me.

I felt his abs and he began to walk back slowly onto the bed. When I crashed into the bed and fell on my back was when the kiss finally ended.
He crawled on top of me pulling off my shirt throwing it behind him.
"Shit." He groaned at my breast and I smirked, I knew I had a nice rack.
"Can we get to it already." I groaned and he rolled his eyes going to unbuckle his pants and I did the same.

"Once our jeans were removed he retook his place straddling me. "Kiss me and take off my bra, It turns me on." I said bluntly, this wasn't about being graceful and full of love, it was about pleasure.

"Don't mind if I do." He smirked and began to do as I asked. As he was unhooking my bra with ease his lips traveled down my neck. My bra was gonna in a matter of seconds and he began to grope my left breast and suck on the other.

"Whose your daddy?" He yelled. "You" I moaned out. "Whose your daddy!" He yelled again. "You" I said louder. "I want Ethan to hear you say that. Whose your daddy?" He yelled at me. "You" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Ohh damn." I moaned in pleasure. He laughed and sat up still straddling me, i decided I wanted to change things up a bit so I flipped our bodies so I was on top. "What do you like?" I asked as his eyes went wide, surprised from my action.

"Will you blow me?" He asked. I nodded and began to kiss down his body. I moved slowly to his waist band and used my teeth to pull down his boxers. "Jesus Christ." He moaned. He hard member popped up like a Jack in the box.
I grabbed it and slowly pumped it. "Well look at that, Gilinsky actually has a dick." I joked and he rolled his eyes.

"Just fucking open up." He groaned and went to hold my hair. I didn't argue but took a mouth full of him and began to bob my head up and down. "Yeah just like that." He moaned. I continued my assault for awhile. "Alright, stop stop." He said and I did.

"Couldn't last more that five minutes?" I asked and he gave me
Evil eyes. "Just spread your fucking legs, let's get this over with." He said moving to the end of the bed. I was going to argue but in all honesty I wanted some form of pleasure.

"Now I like it when..." I began to list my request but he cut me off.
"Shut the fuck up." He spread my legs open himself. "I know how to eat a girl out." He said pulling down my panties and adjusting my legs.
"Well will just see about..." I began but was cut off my his tongue lightly flicking my center. "UGH." I moaned loudly. He chuckled against my core giving me even more pleasure.

"We'll see about what exactly?" He smirked looking up to me. I rolled my eyes and shoved his head back into me. "Pull my hair." He moaned and I did as he asked. He began to lick me up and down and gradually became more aggressive. "Do you want to come?" He asked while going to town.
"No not yet." I moaned and he nodded and pulled himself up to face me. He looked down at my lips as if he was questioning wether or not to kiss me. I rolled my eyes bringing my lips to his mine.

He moved his hand down while kissing me adjusting him self before plunging into me at full force.

"Holy shit!" I hollered out half in pleasure half in pain. He stopped moving and looked at me oddly, his dick just chillen. "No fucking warning, what the hell?" I looked to him and he smirked.

"Nah, I only warn the girls I like." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I was kidding, are you okay?" He asked in a tone I didn't hear much from Jack.
"I'm fine, just move." I said and he did as i ordered. I flipped us over so I could go at my own pace, he looked surprised but let it happen. I rode to my hearts content and he looked like he was satisfied. I felt my self edging to my breaking point and as I was about to go Jack flipped me over and began to go ham.
"Are you one the pill, or should I pull out?" He asked while thrusting.

"Pill I'm on the pill." I moaned feeling myself go closer and closer. "Oh Jack." I moaned as he goes harder and harder. I tried to flip us back over so I could have control over my own orgasm but Jack held me down. I would usually try and argue but my orgasm take over and his soon came behind. He rolled next to me and we both caught our breath.

"I wanted to finish on top." I whined after I caught my breath.
"I never let a girl finish on top of me, it's emasculating." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked ignoring his crude remark.
"1 am." He said and I nodded. "If your staying over your sleeping on the couch." He stated and I nodded.

"Fine" I stood up but quickly laid back down and shielded myself. "Close your eyes." I ordered and he did as I asked and I got dressed.
"Your dick game wasn't that bad." I joked.

"I got you off didn't I?" He asked raising his eye brow. I laughed and walked down stairs and laid on the couch. I pulled the blanket of from the top of the couch and got comfortable. I drifted off into a deep sleep.