five

THIS IS IMPORTANT SO READ PLEASE

a.n just saying that I didn't actually write the last chapter, alison did. yes she is the character, well the character(alison) is based upon my friend alison. anyways she wanted me to update and I didn't really want to so she did! so yeah. I thought it was pretty good, hbu guys.

READ ON
bye
-
ONE MONTH LATER
-
ding. my phone went off. yay. love when people bother me.

jackie- hey where r u

kate- up ur ass

jackie- fuck pussy niqqa money bitches dik.

kate- nah fam I'm good.

jackie- wanna go out on a date to dinner w/ me 2 nite

kate- idk.

jackie- pls

kate- so desperate, whatta shame bruh

jackie- kateeeeee

kate- jackieeeeeee

jackie- will you?

kate- yeah. when do I need to be ready?

jackie- uh 6

kate- u lil asshole, its 5 now

jackie- look sluttly. love my women sluttly.

kate- ByE JACKie

jackie- casual.

kate- byeeeee.

jackie- cya

I shut my phone off and got out of bed.

"alison!" I screamed. "what the fuck do you want now!" she yelled back, trudging into my room.

"help me pick out an outfit for my date with gilinsky" I smiled. "no fucking way. you'll finally get some dick!!" she beamed. "shut up. he doesn't know I'm a virgin" I whined.

"only I do" she taunted me. "fuck you and help me!" I yelled. "okay, okay"

she went into my closet and I went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and quickly got out, drying myself and wrapping a towel around my body.

"do you have any outfits?" I asked, walking out of the bathroom.

"yeah. I have three" she said, motioning to the clothes laid out on my bed.

I strutted over to my bed and looked at the choices.

the first one contain black shorts and a floral crop top. for the shoes there were my brown gladiator sandals.

the second one contained light wash jeans and my tank top with pineapples all over it, then for the shoes I would wear my baby blue vans.

then the last outfit had some light wash, high waisted shorts with my coast guard sweatshirt. for my shoes id wear some black nikes.

"what do you think?" alison asked.

"well. he did say casual and outfit number one is fancy, so that's out." I said. she nodded and threw the clothes somewhere else.

"but what if I'm cold" I said.

"what if you get hot?" she said.

I groaned. "outfit three" I said.

"I don't want to impress him. I want him to like me for...me" I said.