fourteen

a/n!!

that's Alison and Kate! (:)

I groaned as jacks alarm went off. "baby, where are you going?" I asked. "to the studio" his voice sleepy and raspy. I nodded and sat up, grabbing my phone off the charger.

"hey babe?" he asked, "what is it?". "do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" he asked. "yeah, I have to go to the mall to get a few things for a video. what time do you wanna go?" I announced. "around five" he said. "okay, I'll be ready by then" I said.

I walked over to him and pecked his lips. "are you still moving in with Johnson?" I asked. he nodded and I frowned. "I'll see you later baby" he said, I nodded and kissed him again. "and maybe we can do what we did last night again" he smirked. I gasped as he laughed. he shook his head and walked out of my room.

I decided to text alison and see if she wanted to go to the mall with me.

kate- aye

alison- heyo

Kate- wyd today

Alison- nothing. I'm in my room

Kate- ok, well come shopping with me

Alison- sure

Kate- I have news :)

Alison- what is it

Kate- I lost it

Alison- virgintiy?

Kate- yupppo

Alison- to who!!

Kate- -_-

Alison- still waiting

Kate- to jack <3

Alison- g o a l s

Kate- just get ready!! I'm leaving in a half and hour bb

Alison- k(:

i laughed and shut my phone off, tossing it on my bed. I walked into my bathroom and stripped. I turned the water on and slowly stepped in.

the cool water drizzled down my back. i let out a sigh of relief, the water relaxed my nerves.

"Kate hurry up!" alison yelled. I groaned and quickly washed off the conditioner I put in my hair just a few minutes ago.

i rinsed off my body, then stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a paisley blue towel around my body and one around my head.

I walked into my room and went through my closet.  i took out some black high waisted, ripped jeans and a white crop top. I picked out some high top white converses and a blue flannel to go around my waist.