thirteen

READ THIS

this is all smut/sex so skip this chapter of your not comfortable with reading things like this. k, thxs.

also, I didn't write this chapter.

I DID NOT WRITE THIS CHAPTER

-

he gave me the weirdest look. "what?" he asked. "let's have makeup sex" I shrugged. "but your a virgin" he said. "well..." I said, I stood up and walked over to him. "I want to loose it to you, daddy" I seductively said. he bit his lip. "well, is Alison home?" he asked, I shook my head and smirked.

"finally this is happening" he groaned, smashing his lips on mine. I bit on his bottom lip, asking for entrance.

"you can't do that" he said. "and why is that?" I asked. he poked at my sides, causing my to open my mouth and laugh. he slipped his tongue right into my mouth.

our tongues fought war. his tongue roamed my mouth. many moans escaped my lips.

I tugged at the end of his shirt, asking for him to take it off. after a while of tugging at his shirt, he disobeyed me.

"your gonna wish you never did that" I grinned, flipping us over. I was on top and he was on the bottom.

(a/n that was dedicated to you bby)

I ripped his shirt off of his very toned torso. I threw the gray piece of clothing somewhere in the room. "that was hot" he admitted. I bit my lip and leaned my head in and connected my lips with his. I bit at his bottom lip, I stuck my tongue in his mouth.

I unlooped his belt and pulled it out of his Jean loops. I tugged it out and threw it across the room and tugged down his jeans.

"hey, hey, hey. we should probably let you...take something off" he grinned. he tore my shirt off and threw it with the rest of the clothes that were piled on the ground.

-

twenty minutes later, everything was off of our bodies besides our undergarments.

"baby girl... are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked.

I looked up at him. "of course" I whispered. "well then" he said, bitting his lip. "we should probably take this off" he smirked, unclasping my bra. he stared down at me, I blushed and covered myself up with a blanket.

"you don't have cover up, your to pretty to" he smiled at me. I blushed and looked at him. "you know, I really do love you" he said. "I love you" I repeated. he smiled at me and started to kiss my neck.

I moaned endlessly as his hands roamed all over my body. "I want the whole complex to know that your mine" he grinned, taking my underwear off. he threw them somewhere in the room.

-

an hour later, we were up against the wall and he was pounding into me.

a/n my friend told me it was so awkward writing this.

sorry.

I DIDNT write thiS.

even tho I didn't, I'm disgusted with myself.

words: 513!:)