eighteen

Read the A/N in the ending (:!!

----

I shuffled around in my bed, cuddling into jacks side. "good morning baby" he whispered into my ear. his breathe was hot and his voice was mysterious and raspy.

"good morning" I looked up at him, smiling. "how about we go out for some breakfast? then we come back here and shoot a video and then we can do what ever" he suggested. "that sounds perfect" I smiled.

"we should start getting ready" he said, pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. I gripped onto his hand and pushed him off the bed.

"what the fuck!" he yelled, rolling on my floor. I looked at his face and started to laugh really hard. he yanked on my hand, making me fall on top of him.

my hair flipped forwards and was now covering his face as I laid on top of him. "we should go get dressed now" i whispered, keeping my eyes on him. he nodded and I got off of him, making my way to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on and started to undress. I felt two big arms wrap around my bare torso. "Mind if I join?" Jack asks. I bit my lip and nodded. You can guess what happened from there.
-
-SKIP BREAKFAST-
-
Jack had taken me to the Groove for breakfast. We were walking along the boardwalk, holding hands. I went up to the railing and stood over it, looking down at the water.

"The water is so clear, I love it" I mumbled. "I love you" he said to me. I looked back at him and smiled. "I love you more". I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his nose.

"Jack! Kate!" I heard. I turned my head to see a group of girls. "Hey" I greeted. "Oh my gosh!" One of the girls smiled. "Hey guys! Want a picture?" Jack asked them. They all eagerly nodded their heads. I smiled and starts posing for a bunch of pictures.

"Are you and jack dating?" One of the girls asked. "Yes" I smiled. "you guys are the cutest!" She squealed. My heart flattered and I gave a tight hug. "What's your Twitter?" I asked, taking my phone out. Her eyes widened. "It's @ricosjohnson" she said. I gave her my phone and she entered it.

She handed my phone back to me and I pressed follow. I tweet  at her later because she doesn't have many follows.

"Have a great day Kate. You made my day" she smiled. "I'll tell the jacks to follow you too" I said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She yelled. "I never got your name!" I remembered. "Sara" she said. I grinned and hugged her. "Have a great day. Stay strong and remember that everything will get better. I love you" I whispered in her ear. "Thank you, she softly said, walking away.

I turned to Jack. "Ready to head back to the house?" He asked. I nodded and gripped his hand. "This one girl, Sara. she is so nice and her Twitter is loaded of pictures of us." I said. "What is it?" He asked, taking his phone out.

"@ricosjohnson" I said, typing it into his phone. I pressed the follow button and tweeted to her from his phone.

'@jackgilinsky: @ricosjohnson thanks for stopping by today. Loved meeting you. I love you. Xxxooo'

It right away got lots of favs/retweets. I handed his phone back to him.

"Let's go home" I smiled at him. He nodded and we took a uber back to our house.
-
When we got back, we set up my camera and decided to film our coming out video.

"What's up guys! My name is Kate White and welcome to my YouTube channel. If your not already, make sure your subscribed and give it a big thumbs up for our special guest today... Dun dun dun!! Jack Gilinsky!" I said, smiling at him as his face popped up to the camera.

"We wanted to  make a video for you guys telling you a big something" he said. "We're dating!" He yelled, kissing my cheek. "Yep. We've been dating for about eight months now and I couldn't be any happier" I smiled to him. "Kate here, makes me so happy. She's my rock. I don't know what I would do without her" he said. I grinned and clapped my hands.

"Today we're gonna be doing the boyfriend / girlfriend tag. We're gonna ask each other five questions and if we get one wrong, we get whipped cream to the face." I smiled, holding up a can of whipped cream and a stack of paper plates.

"You can start first" I said. Jack nodded. He held up his phone. "Question uno. What is my favorite color?" He asked. "Easy. Red" I grinned. "Correct!" He yelled. I pumped my fists into the air. "My turn!" I said. "Okay. When and where did we first meet?" I asked.

"We met at the airport on September 24." He said. "Wrong! That's the correct date but we meet on the actual plane" I said, popping the cap off the whipped cream. I shook it and poured it onto the plate. "Ready?" I asked. He shook his head no as I brought the plate up to his face. I started laughing really hard.

-

About a half n hour later, we finished the questions. "Thank you guys for watching! I hoped you enjoyed our video. Give it a thumbs up and comment down below if you think that Jack should appear in more videos" I smiled. He waved at the camera. I looked at him as he stared at me. We both leaned in and kissed, as we did he covered the camera with his hands.

We pulled away and I shut the camera off and shut everything down. "I'm tired" I yawned. "Babe, it's only 12:30" he laughed. "Will you edit my video for me?" I asked. "Why not?" He said. "Your the best boyfriend ever" I said, leaning up to kiss him.

"I love you so fucking much" I said, cuddling into his side. I took my phone and turned it on, tapping in my passcode. I went on snapchat and rose the camera. I took a picture. I was snuggled into his chest and his lips where on my forehead. You could only see his lips so you can't tell who he was. I put three red hearts as the caption and posted it to my story.

I turned my phone off after checking all my social media for about fifteen minutes. I pulled the navy blue covers that Jack had on his bed, over my legs and snuggled into his chest.

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted asleep. "Your so beautiful and I'm so lucky to have a girl like you in my life. I love you, Kate White" was the last thing
I heard before the darkness took over and I fell into a deep deep sleep.
-
A/N THANK YOU FOR OVER 3k READS!

I never thought my book would've ever gotten this far

Thank you for all you guys have done for me. Love you guys SOOO much. 💞

Word count : 1207